Author Topic: The 'Simple Questions' thread.  (Read 270514 times)

Offline Farah

• Major
Re: The 'Simple Questions' thread.
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2008, 06:24:32 pm »
wait wait wait
MAGNESIUM? Are you gonna kill him with SHINY BRIGHT FLAMES?

jesus christ
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2008, 07:04:21 pm »
Farah, obviously it depends on the amount you use. And transport of caesium isn't too hard, caesium samples are sealed in glass ampoules under Argon gas, each ampoule contains 1 gram of caesium.

Of course the best option would be potassium.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2008, 07:10:11 pm »
Do you live in England or something, where it's illegal to own a knife or gun without a license? :P
I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #183 on: October 04, 2008, 07:11:36 pm »
I don't live in England.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2008, 05:49:30 am »
Farah, obviously it depends on the amount you use. And transport of caesium isn't too hard, caesium samples are sealed in glass ampoules under Argon gas, each ampoule contains 1 gram of caesium.

Yeah but if I recall from the rubidium experiment that we did in school once if you put this inwater you have 5 seconds before it blows up. Anyways, even then magnesium is not reactive enough to cause any damage unless you have >200lb chunks or something(exaggeration I know, but Mg strips will do fuck all).

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2008, 09:24:57 am »
Can somebody please, PLEASE tell me where I can buy K(potassium), Rb(Rubidium), Mg(Magnesium), or Cs(Caesium)?

I'm planning to get some revenge on some asshole that thinks he owns my balls. Sodium's too weak to make a water explosion, so I at LEAST want to know where I can actually afford a bit of Potassium.

**Fr(Francium) is a nuclear atom, so it's not possible to get one of those**
You have GOT to be kidding me. What are you doing, getting into the biological weapons business? Just snag some pepsi and mentos, or if you're feeling ballsy, gasoline and orange juice. As for those wild ass chemicals you seem to want, check craigslist.

Nah, he brings water bottle to school everyday, so I just slip some of those chemicals in the water, AND THEN KABLEW IT! Simple! Just an ounce or less of chemical! :D
What the hell? Are you trolling or something man? I have seen a rubidium explosion and trust me, you it would blow up and destroy your face completely. As for caesium, I don't see how they woud deliver it, it reacts with the air and blows up at >27 degrees celsius! You're stupid if you can't see how SLIPPING RUBIDIUM IN DRINK is a bad idea!
wait wait wait

jesus christ
It's called sweet sweet vengance. And hey, who knows, once you drink/about to drink, the bottle will blow up. IF I am lucky enough, I will be able to give him a deadly stomachache, which can't prove that I'm the one who did that, because he already consumed it. I have my reasons to make something that's dangerous and proveless.

My god did you explain beautifully.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 09:38:38 am by tehsnipah »
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2008, 03:36:24 pm »
tehsnipah you don't get it. Things don't happen in real life how they do in the cartoons. Putting potassium in water will cause a violent reaction IMMEDIATELY, that will brand you as an idiot for the rest of your life. No "deadly stomachache," just a big fizzing fire that will give you away immediately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFG4Yr7lQzw Point in case.

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
« Reply #187 on: October 05, 2008, 03:47:16 pm »
Can somebody please, PLEASE tell me where I can buy K(potassium), Rb(Rubidium), Mg(Magnesium), or Cs(Caesium)?

I'm planning to get some revenge on some asshole that thinks he owns my balls. Sodium's too weak to make a water explosion, so I at LEAST want to know where I can actually afford a bit of Potassium.

**Fr(Francium) is a nuclear atom, so it's not possible to get one of those**
You have GOT to be kidding me. What are you doing, getting into the biological weapons business? Just snag some pepsi and mentos, or if you're feeling ballsy, gasoline and orange juice. As for those wild ass chemicals you seem to want, check craigslist.

Nah, he brings water bottle to school everyday, so I just slip some of those chemicals in the water, AND THEN KABLEW IT! Simple! Just an ounce or less of chemical! :D
What the hell? Are you trolling or something man? I have seen a rubidium explosion and trust me, you it would blow up and destroy your face completely. As for caesium, I don't see how they woud deliver it, it reacts with the air and blows up at >27 degrees celsius! You're stupid if you can't see how SLIPPING RUBIDIUM IN DRINK is a bad idea!
wait wait wait

jesus christ
It's called sweet sweet vengance. And hey, who knows, once you drink/about to drink, the bottle will blow up. IF I am lucky enough, I will be able to give him a deadly stomachache, which can't prove that I'm the one who did that, because he already consumed it. I have my reasons to make something that's dangerous and proveless.

My god did you explain beautifully.

Autopsies can prove all sorts of things, including your little idea here.

If by some miracle it all happened as you wanted it to and it did make your victim ill, there's a high chance they'd ask him what he ate or drank recently. They could then trace it back to the bottle of water he drank it from, get the lot number, trace all records of sales of those bottles and recall them along with anyone who purchased them. Then they'd have a fairly small list of suspects. From there it'd just be a matter of finding out which one of you had the motive or had a supply of potassium available or on hand.
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #188 on: October 05, 2008, 04:50:02 pm »
tehsnipah how do you not understand that PUTTING POTASSIUM/RUBIDIUM IN WATER WILL BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE AND NOT MAKE THE PERSON ILL BECAUSE THE FACE IS SCARRED COMPLETELY.
Jesus christ, you are horrendously stupid.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #189 on: October 05, 2008, 05:00:47 pm »
you put it in a capsule that will fail in a set amount of time, no air, no problem.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2008, 08:30:50 pm »
Geez, you guys, I know this shit is serious, and I WILL go this far to get my revenge on this guy.
tehsnipah how do you not understand that PUTTING POTASSIUM/RUBIDIUM IN WATER WILL BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE AND NOT MAKE THE PERSON ILL BECAUSE THE FACE IS SCARRED COMPLETELY.
Jesus christ, you are horrendously stupid.
Yes, everybody in this forum says that, I don't care, I'm ignoring all your protest about me about to kill someone. It's not like you're gonna stop me from it man.
tehsnipah you don't get it. Things don't happen in real life how they do in the cartoons. Putting potassium in water will cause a violent reaction IMMEDIATELY, that will brand you as an idiot for the rest of your life. No "deadly stomachache," just a big fizzing fire that will give you away immediately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFG4Yr7lQzw Point in case.
Thanks. Now I know that I now can just buy a bottle of water, put in Potassium or any other chemicals as I said, close the lit a.s.a.p., then throw it to the guy, then, yeah, you know the end.

I SWEAR, I AM WILLING TO ACTUALLY GO THIS FAR TO GET A REVENGE. I DON'T CARE IF I'LL GET ARRESTED! So Farah, don't even try to stop me.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2008, 08:37:43 pm »
I can just see a tiny 13 year old screaming that idiotic post in a screechy voice at the computer screen. Tears of anger running down your face, hyperventilating after a few minutes of the yelling and crying.

Kid, stop crying, if you really are going for revenge, beat the hell out of him with your fists. Don't puss out and "LOL PRANKZ" him. I doubt you have the guts to do anything besides yell at him and run away crying.
@ii

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2008, 08:41:02 pm »
Why don't you stick him with a knife? About the same amount of risk to both of you without the expense of buying materials!

Frankly all this looks like is an attempt to look like a badass. Hell, even going with t and punching the guy seems like something he'd only daydream of because that's his only way of not feeling so bad about getting his ass shoved around.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2008, 08:44:19 pm »
I can just see a tiny 13 year old screaming that idiotic post in a screechy voice at the computer screen. Tears of anger running down your face, hyperventilating after a few minutes of the yelling and crying.

Kid, stop crying, if you really are going for revenge, beat the hell out of him with your fists. Don't puss out and "LOL PRANKZ" him. I doubt you have the guts to do anything besides yell at him and run away crying.
But he already spent his lunch money on acme explosive birdseed.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2008, 08:59:40 pm »
Tehsnipa, your dumb.  You'll get arrested, expelled, and ruin your whole life.

The End.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2008, 09:03:01 pm »
Tehsnipa, your dumb. You'll get arrested, expelled, and ruin your whole life.

The End.
Willin' to do everything man, willing to do everything.

T, thanks for the opinion, but I want to try it with chemicals this time. I've already fisted and well, bat/sticked some other people. But I just had a funny idea of using a chemical.

Well, I'm gonna sleep while listening to music, cya guys ~_~

*It'll be nice if you guys can tell me other ways to get my revenge on him. Currently t and Frunk gave me 1*
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 09:05:19 pm by tehsnipah »

Offline Sticky

• Major
  • Toot toot
« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2008, 09:06:26 pm »
So what did this guy do to deserve this punishment?

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #198 on: October 05, 2008, 09:08:06 pm »
T, thanks for the opinion, but I want to try it with chemicals this time. I've already fisted and well, bat/sticked some other people. But I just had a funny idea of using a chemical.
Wasn't opinion, you are a spineless little moist place between the legs. You hit people? Thanks for the laughs.
@ii

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #199 on: October 05, 2008, 09:08:35 pm »
Tehsnipa, your dumb. You'll get arrested, expelled, and ruin your whole life.

The End.
Willin' to do everything man, willing to do everything.
You sir are in desperate need of professional help.

Really, what the hell did this kid do to you? Was he making fun of you or something mundane or did he molest you?
There are other worlds than these