Author Topic: The 'Simple Questions' thread.  (Read 270452 times)

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
Re: The 'Simple Questions' thread.
« Reply #200 on: October 05, 2008, 09:15:05 pm »
Probably called tehsnipa a butthole.

Seriously, are you in grade two?
Instead of Killing him, how 'bout you build a fucking bridge and get over it. It's not like he killed your mother and your firstborn, get a grip douchebag...

Question:
If someone who has a mental illness, such as aspurgers,is applying for a job, is it discrimination and prejudice if an employer doesn't employ you because of it?
Lol, internets.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2008, 09:18:32 pm »

Instead of Killing him, how 'bout you build a fecking bridge and get over it. It's not like he killed your mother and your firstborn, get a grip douchebag...

Question:
If someone who has a mental illness, such as aspurgers,is applying for a job, is it discrimination and prejudice if an employer doesn't employ you because of it?
If someone has aspurgers and they are applying for a job that has alot to do with dealing with customers. I couldn't see any way it would be discrimination.
@ii

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #202 on: October 05, 2008, 09:21:35 pm »
wow even jrgp is calling tehsnipah a loser
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2008, 09:23:00 pm »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2008, 09:30:51 pm »
I'm not calling him a loser, I'm just seriously questioning his level of mental health.

Instead of Killing him, how 'bout you build a fecking bridge and get over it. It's not like he killed your mother and your firstborn, get a grip douchebag...

Question:
If someone has aspurgers and they are applying for a job that has alot to do with dealing with customers. I couldn't see any way it would be discrimination.
I agree, but if it's almost anything else, such as being a bagger in a grocery store, then it possibly is.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2008, 09:59:57 pm »
Tehsnipa, your dumb. You'll get arrested, expelled, and ruin your whole life.

The End.
Willin' to do everything man, willing to do everything.

T, thanks for the opinion, but I want to try it with chemicals this time. I've already fisted and well, bat/sticked some other people. But I just had a funny idea of using a chemical.

Well, I'm gonna sleep while listening to music, cya guys ~_~

*It'll be nice if you guys can tell me other ways to get my revenge on him. Currently t and Frunk gave me 1*

Pussy. You are going to get caught. I hope you do it, and then paste a link to the resulting news article so we can all laugh at your stupid ass for being such an oversensitive bitch.
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2008, 03:13:19 am »
I'm not calling him a loser, I'm just seriously questioning his level of mental health.

Question:
I agree, but if it's almost anything else, such as being a bagger in a grocery store, then it possibly is.

I don't think it is. If a worker of any sort has a disorder that could in any way question his effectivity or capabilty, it's the employers own choise wether he wants to try and handle it or not. Of course it's another thing if said worker has been employe for some time before the disorder strikes him/her. quite a difference between firing someone because of it and just not hiring them. In Denmark certain companies are offered benefits if they take in people with mental illnesses, such as reduced tax payments, and the city will pay half of what the person is entitled to in salery. We have a few of'em at my place.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2008, 04:45:37 am »
^ If the employer has reason to believe that that person's Aspergers Syndrome will have a significantly negative effect on their work and thus the business, then perhaps it won't be discrimination. But the Autistic Spectrum isn't called a spectrum for nothing; some people are so severely disabled by Autism that it may be hard for them to get a job at all, where as some people with Aspergers have some traits of it and have been diagnosed yet have no problem working with customers/social situations. For this reason it’ll be wrong for an employer to just presume that the person won’t be a good employee simply because of their AS.

Although some Autism charities (particularly American ones like Autism Speaks), would have you think that Autism and even Aspergers will always mean a life of retardation and total dependence on parents/welfare- scareing parents into giving them money for researching a "cure". Although some cases of Autism are severe enough to genuinely need those kind of charities, overall they are having negative effect by fueling discrimination.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 06:20:54 am by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2008, 07:02:24 am »
I'll list I guess

1. Infront of the whole public, this douche pants me down including the underwear, which is a complete embarassment.
2. During the lab, he was screwing around with a scalp, then accidentally cut my arm a little. More pissing me off is that he wasn't caught.
3. Always, and ALWAYS steals my freakin bike parts, especially breaks, I almost had a freakin traffic accident because of thsi crap. I can't even save up my money for poo!

And all of you, shut up. I'm gonna take care of this, not you guys. Police? Okay, I'll let them arrest me, AS SOON AS I GET WHAT I WANT.

Date Posted: October 06, 2008, 07:57:51 am

Question:
Pie, I said probably more than 10 times. I'm in 10th grade jackass.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2008, 07:58:32 am »
I'll list I guess

1. Infront of the whole public, this douche pants me down including the underwear, which is a complete embarassment.
2. During the lab, he was screwing around with a scalp, then accidentally cut my arm a little. More pissing me off is that he wasn't caught.
3. Always, and ALWAYS steals my freakin bike parts, especially breaks, I almost had a freakin traffic accident because of thsi crap. I can't even save up my money for poo!

And all of you, shut up. I'm gonna take care of this, not you guys. Police? Okay, I'll let them arrest me, AS SOON AS I GET WHAT I WANT.

Date Posted: October 06, 2008, 07:57:51 am

Question:
Pie, I said probably more than 10 times. I'm in 10th grade jackass.
A little hazing and you go crazy? Welcome to reality kid, pop your mothers tit out of your mouth.
@ii

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #210 on: October 06, 2008, 08:56:07 am »
I didn't go crazy, everyone's keep saying loser and idiot to me. And I just wanted to get it straight to pie that I'm a 10th grade t.

pop your mothers tit out of your mouth.
If you're just gonna keep say those shits to me, don't even try. I just completely forget these in 5 minutes.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #211 on: October 06, 2008, 11:00:28 am »
I don't care if you're in 10th grade, and I'm not even trying to stop you! I don't care, and actually hope you fuck up your life so you can whine here(with the little internet time you'll have) about how you're awesome so we can all make fun of your INTERNET TOUGH GUY status.
You do get beat up at school right? That's why you want "revenge" on this kid?
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #212 on: October 06, 2008, 12:38:25 pm »
This guy probably has a ton of asshole friends that won't take 2 cents to drown you in mud every day when you try and get home from school, and your 2-3 friends will puss out at the slightest provocation from them. But hey, punch him or throw molotov coctails at him or whatever. It will only get back at you ten fold.

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #213 on: October 06, 2008, 12:51:12 pm »
Tehsnipah, you're going about it the wrong way. If you really think he's that much of a pain in the ass, go out of your way to catch him in the act and get him busted  by someone with the highest level of authority appropriate to the situation.

Violent revenge won't do jack. Karma/political revenge will.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #214 on: October 06, 2008, 02:02:25 pm »
I don't care if you're in 10th grade, and I'm not even trying to stop you! I don't care, and actually hope you feck up your life so you can whine here(with the little internet time you'll have) about how you're awesome so we can all make fun of your INTERNET TOUGH GUY status.
From this list, I don't think I got beated up idiot. AND WHAT INTERNET TOUGH? I JUST WANT A FECKING REVENGE. And Farah, just shut up, you're not even getting in my way man.
I don't care, and actually hope you feck up your life
I've prepared for those poo sherlock, that's why I'm doing it

I would love to talk about this shit a lot more with you Farah, but sorry, I got a fucking 1hour detention to go to. -_-
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 02:04:02 pm by tehsnipah »

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #215 on: October 06, 2008, 02:05:03 pm »
I would love to talk about this poo a lot more with you Farah, but sorry, I got a fecking 1hour detention to go to. -_-

LOL were you plotting or something? :P

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #216 on: October 06, 2008, 02:14:49 pm »
I don't care if you're in 10th grade, and I'm not even trying to stop you! I don't care, and actually hope you feck up your life so you can whine here(with the little internet time you'll have) about how you're awesome so we can all make fun of your INTERNET TOUGH GUY status.
From this list, I don't think I got beated up idiot. AND WHAT INTERNET TOUGH? I JUST WANT A FECKING REVENGE. And Farah, just shut up, you're not even getting in my way man.
I don't care, and actually hope you feck up your life
I've prepared for those poo sherlock, that's why I'm doing it

I would love to talk about this poo a lot more with you Farah, but sorry, I got a fecking 1hour detention to go to. -_-
Not to derail this thread any further but HOLY CRAP this is the best thing ever.

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #217 on: October 06, 2008, 02:15:42 pm »

LOL were you plotting or something? :P
Serves you right. I think you need it. Loser.
Holy Poop!

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #218 on: October 06, 2008, 02:17:14 pm »
I got a 1 hour detention.
I'm a fucking badass.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #219 on: October 06, 2008, 02:44:33 pm »
Alright, alright. He's been mocked more than enough. From now on, drop the subject. We don't want to end up being one of the witness sources to some magazine or newspaper if they end up printing an article on tehsnipah's suicide and/or murder charge.

My question: Does anyone know of any good guides to a healthy lifestyle, including exercise and eating habits? I'm looking to get back into shape.