Author Topic: The 'Simple Questions' thread.  (Read 270510 times)

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
Re: The 'Simple Questions' thread.
« Reply #760 on: September 30, 2009, 04:22:05 am »
Same here, which is a damn shame really. Don't get me wrong, I hate those kids.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #761 on: September 30, 2009, 06:34:09 am »
I agree with Loner and Joe on this, my definition of emo is an ignorant teenager who thinks his life sucks cause he's got it so bad...
b&

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #762 on: September 30, 2009, 08:51:08 am »
I agree with Loner and Joe on this, my definition of emo is an ignorant teenager who thinks his life sucks cause he's got it so bad...
Oh damn, then I'm half emo.
Text goes here...

Offline F4||3N

• Soldier
« Reply #763 on: September 30, 2009, 09:05:38 am »
"Emo" doesn't exist. Yous don't hate "Emos". You think you do, because that makes you a little bit cooler than you actually are.

You have no real reason to hate "Emos". So what if "Emos" cut, or express their emotions out loud. They're absolutely harmless, sure there's some that seem to over exaggerate there pain. But is it really an exaggeration? Whether you believe it or not, cutting helps fix the pain one might feel inside. So what if they don't even have any pain, and just doing it for attention or to "fit in". Once again, it's completely harmless, and is it that wrong of them to want to fit in, or the only way they can let people know something is wrong, is by self harming. There's more junkies in the world who cure their pain with taking drugs. There's "gangstuhs" that like to gang bash kids smaller than them, just to make themselves feel better.

When you compile a list of the worst kind of people in the world, assuming you're not a complete f*ckhead. You'll find that "Emos" don't deserve the sh_t they receive.

Really. Why do you "hate" them. Be creative, don't use the same pathetic excuses that make no sense whatsoever. If you dig deep enough into that heartless soul of yours, you'll realize you are wrong.

P.S. That was not directed at anyone in a personal manner. It's just pathetic, the sentences some people seem irresistible to say. Plus, I don't want to go to far into this. Because it's certain to turn into an all-out-brawl, everyone versus me. ;D

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #764 on: September 30, 2009, 09:31:21 am »
yea there is no harm in cutting yourself

none at all
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #765 on: September 30, 2009, 09:34:03 am »
Uh.. I don't think anyone here was talking about racism-like hate. More like an annoyance.
Also, by thinking world is such a horrible place and that life is worthless emos aren't doing any good neither to themselves, nor to those around them. It's more like a result of inexperience in life.. or plain stupidity.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #766 on: September 30, 2009, 03:31:30 pm »
This discussion exactly my question. What's with all the emo hate, its a music genre.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo

Like grunge and punk and whatever else, and even if you are talking about the people, why do they get hated so much? Why is a band that is considered by most an emo band not want to be called emo? Why do their fans hate it when you say they are emo? I just find it hard to understand why they elicit so much hate.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #767 on: September 30, 2009, 03:38:55 pm »
This discussion exactly my question. What's with all the emo hate, its a music genre.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo

Like grunge and punk and whatever else, and even if you are talking about the people, why do they get hated so much? Why is a band that is considered by most an emo band not want to be called emo? Why do their fans hate it when you say they are emo? I just find it hard to understand why they elicit so much hate.
Annoying fanbase = hated fanbase.
@ii

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
« Reply #768 on: September 30, 2009, 11:19:08 pm »
Hey, leave emos alone -.-

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #769 on: September 30, 2009, 11:40:56 pm »
Emo. Huh, this could be a crazy discussion.

Emo. It's a style of dress. If you've carried it to the next level, you are depressed and dressing unique is some odd way of expressing yourself. I think that definition has been rubbed in the dirt already... I've never discussed this with "real emo's" though, so I can't make any further analysis

dot dot dot

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #770 on: October 01, 2009, 02:29:49 am »
I need a firefox addon or download manager that lets me limit the download speed, and doesn't suck ass

Player since late 2007

Offline F4||3N

• Soldier
« Reply #771 on: October 01, 2009, 05:00:16 am »
I need a firefox addon or download manager that lets me limit the download speed, and doesn't suck ass

Sorry. This isn't the "Simple Questions" thread anymore. It's the Official Emo Discussion thread. Perhaps you should create a new Simple Questions thread, and stay on topic. EMO EMO EMO!

I kid, I kid.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #772 on: October 01, 2009, 06:18:24 am »
"Emo" doesn't exist. Yous don't hate "Emos". You think you do, because that makes you a little bit cooler than you actually are.

You have no real reason to hate "Emos". So what if "Emos" cut, or express their emotions out loud. They're absolutely harmless, sure there's some that seem to over exaggerate there pain. But is it really an exaggeration? Whether you believe it or not, cutting helps fix the pain one might feel inside. So what if they don't even have any pain, and just doing it for attention or to "fit in". Once again, it's completely harmless, and is it that wrong of them to want to fit in, or the only way they can let people know something is wrong, is by self harming. There's more junkies in the world who cure their pain with taking drugs. There's "gangstuhs" that like to gang bash kids smaller than them, just to make themselves feel better.

When you compile a list of the worst kind of people in the world, assuming you're not a complete f*ckhead. You'll find that "Emos" don't deserve the sh_t they receive.

Really. Why do you "hate" them. Be creative, don't use the same pathetic excuses that make no sense whatsoever. If you dig deep enough into that heartless soul of yours, you'll realize you are wrong.

P.S. That was not directed at anyone in a personal manner. It's just pathetic, the sentences some people seem irresistible to say. Plus, I don't want to go to far into this. Because it's certain to turn into an all-out-brawl, everyone versus me. ;D

its a natural hate, the same kind like against homosexual or fat people. As i see it, people feel agressive toward any weakness, and each of this group may be seen as weak and pathetic. This is why people closer to natural state feel agressive toward them. And i admit, i feel that too, i wouldn't like being around them, its completely natural, no matter if you like it or not
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #773 on: October 09, 2009, 10:23:08 pm »
I logged onto my computer only to have a giant ass fucking splash screen insisting that I had over 64 viruses on my computer, all stupidly named and that I had to pay 49.99$ USD to get it fixed. I obviously know I don't have 64 stupidly named viruses on my computer, and don't know where the fucking shit some stupid autoloading CPU whoring program got to be onto my computer(i think it's cause somedouche in the TF2 comics thread on facepunch linked me to rule34.com and avast went batshit insane,) and now it automatically reinstalls itself everytime i fucking delete it from existence. Avast doesn't acknowledge its existence, and it's making my internet stupid fucking slow.
I think it infected my system32 files or something, I don't know.
HEEEEEEEELP

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #774 on: October 09, 2009, 10:41:46 pm »
Thinkto urself:

1) Chill
2) Find your Windows cd. If you've lost it, then it's your own fault.
3) Reformat, and this time make sure Avast! is the first thing you install.

(you're so badly fucked right now anything except reformatting is a waste of time)
There are other worlds than these

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #775 on: October 10, 2009, 02:24:52 pm »
I logged onto my computer only to have a giant ass f**king splash screen insisting that I had over 64 viruses on my computer, all stupidly named and that I had to pay 49.99$ USD to get it fixed. I obviously know I don't have 64 stupidly named viruses on my computer, and don't know where the f**king s**t some stupid autoloading CPU whoring program got to be onto my computer(i think it's cause somedouche in the TF2 comics thread on facepunch linked me to rule34.com and avast went bats**t insane,) and now it automatically reinstalls itself everytime i f**king delete it from existence. Avast doesn't acknowledge its existence, and it's making my internet stupid f**king slow.
I think it infected my system32 files or something, I don't know.
HEEEEEEEELP
Run a boot scan with avast. If that fails, reformat.

1:Will soldat ever get voice?
2:Are there any soldat servers with a Vent server?

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #776 on: October 10, 2009, 06:22:00 pm »
Try Avira Free Antivirus, instead of Avast. From what I heard, Avira detects viruses better.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #777 on: October 11, 2009, 06:08:39 am »
Do as jrgp said.
If that doesn't work (Although chances that it works are 90%) try getting ESET, I've had something similar only that it showed a red background on my screen, with the anthrax sign on it, saying my PC is infected...And when I clicked it it sent me to a page saying I need to download some software for 100$ (Yeah right, I'm a fucking bank ain't I?) to get rid of it, I could tell the site was fake, so I ran ESET after reformatting from scratch and it caught it in mere seconds.
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #778 on: October 11, 2009, 06:50:52 am »
Try Avira Free Antivirus, instead of Avast. From what I heard, Avira detects viruses better.

Well, yeah. Avast has an annoying as hell user interface (it tries to look like a media player) but Avira is nagware (every time you update the definitions it shoves a huge banner ad in your face telling you to buy something/it). :-/
There are other worlds than these

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #779 on: October 11, 2009, 08:52:48 pm »
you should try defragmenting i hear that helps
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.