Author Topic: The 'Simple Questions' thread.  (Read 270406 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: The 'Simple Questions' thread.
« Reply #1480 on: March 11, 2011, 06:46:27 pm »
@Foxconn: And now you're cool? You're cool if you're mature, relaxed and NOT annoying. Right now you're the complete opposite.

Offline Foxconn

• Major
  • Common sense abandoned me.
« Reply #1481 on: March 11, 2011, 06:48:37 pm »
right now.

but the future is bright for me.

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
« Reply #1482 on: March 11, 2011, 07:42:30 pm »
Try googling that error message  (ERROR 324)

Thanks a lot man didn't thought about googleing an error it now

Ok so earlier today I heard this add on the tv, NO idea of what it was about lol (was in french so no not popular enough to go on youtube) but the only thing I could focus on was the background song, I knew that song I've listened to it 1000 times a couple years ago, but for some reason I just have this one part (that I don't even know if its right) stuck in my head, its like a song that as soon you press play you know what it is.

So let me begin to try and describe you this song (sorry in advance :P)
I think its was released in the late 90's early 00's,
I would say its a kind of rock-alternative song (like its not rap, pop, techno ect.),
I thought I heard it in the game called "SSX On Tour" but I've checked the soundtracks and didn't find it, but like I guess it'd be a great song for that game,
And the sing lyric I can recall, and that I don't even know if it's right goes like this "riding on the avenue (stretching out a bit the "ue" at the end), and thats alright!" then after that a unique flute kinda sound continues to the next part of the song.

And please don't laugh at me I really need to find out the name of the song its been fucking me up all day now

Also if you have any other questions just ask

« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 01:08:54 am by Snake »

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #1483 on: March 13, 2011, 07:44:28 am »
Hey, on this "Goth vs Emo | Versus" video, between 0:20 and 0:26, there's this theme being played. Always heard it but could never find out what's its name.

Anyone knows whats the theme called?

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #1484 on: March 13, 2011, 07:54:53 am »
@up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yh2InVs***

the last 3 letters are f a g

Im chill like that

Offline dnmr

• Camper
  • emotionally handicapped

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #1486 on: March 13, 2011, 09:33:53 am »
Hey, on this "Goth vs Emo | Versus" video, between 0:20 and 0:26, there's this theme being played. Always heard it but could never find out what's its name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

Wasn't easy to find.
b&

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #1487 on: March 13, 2011, 04:25:36 pm »
Yeah i just want to ask is there any cod4 mod out i seen some but not even one is finished? so when or will it ever be finished  ???
I'm drunk right now. I feel compelled to go to battle. This lamp in front of me has no chance. Die lamp die. Your light is gone. I have won.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #1488 on: March 14, 2011, 03:52:50 am »

Wasn't easy to find.
Thanks man! Gladly appreciated!

+1 cookie

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #1489 on: March 14, 2011, 07:42:34 am »

Wasn't easy to find.
Thanks man! Gladly appreciated!

+1 cookie

Don't men-
YAY COOKIE!
b&

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #1490 on: March 14, 2011, 10:28:54 am »
I was just downloading some torrents (with bit torrents) and I was wondering if they would download faster if I take down the Upload limit? Is the upload for the other leechers?

Yes and yes. Always limit upload unless you want to be noble to your fellow peers and ruin your download speed for everything. I have my torrents scheduled to upload unlimited during 2am to 4am (when I'm asleep) and max out at 200KB/up any time else.

To revise jrgp's answer - "sorta".  Yes, you need to cap your upload somewhere below your max upload speed otherwise it will impact your download speed.  But you can't cap it down to 1 or 2 KB/s because otherwise peers will deprioritize sending to you as you aren't sending anything back to them.

In summary: you need to not be selfish/greedy in order to get good speeds, but you can't let it run uncapped otherwise you'll have other problems

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
« Reply #1491 on: March 21, 2011, 10:46:40 am »
My friend just gave me a "Duke Nukem Forever First Access" card, and I was wondering if you guys knew if there would be a way that I could use it for a PS3 demo, because I am not sure if my laptop can take it, and I prefer playing on a console.  So yeah I haven't entered the code out of fear of wasting it if my pc can't handle the game.

Also I was wondering how could I put 2 different wallpapers on my dual monitors.  Heres my video card "GeForce Cuda G102M 512MB" because I thought it could have something to do with it.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #1492 on: March 21, 2011, 08:43:21 pm »
I can only answer your second question: DisplayFusion
It has a free version with the basic features, and pro with some additional features. Works pretty well.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #1493 on: March 22, 2011, 04:25:16 am »
I was just downloading some torrents (with bit torrents) and I was wondering if they would download faster if I take down the Upload limit? Is the upload for the other leechers?

Yes and yes. Always limit upload unless you want to be noble to your fellow peers and ruin your download speed for everything. I have my torrents scheduled to upload unlimited during 2am to 4am (when I'm asleep) and max out at 200KB/up any time else.

To revise jrgp's answer - "sorta".  Yes, you need to cap your upload somewhere below your max upload speed otherwise it will impact your download speed.  But you can't cap it down to 1 or 2 KB/s because otherwise peers will deprioritize sending to you as you aren't sending anything back to them.

In summary: you need to not be selfish/greedy in order to get good speeds, but you can't let it run uncapped otherwise you'll have other problems

Does this go for uTorrent as well?
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1494 on: March 22, 2011, 05:08:06 am »

Does this go for uTorrent as well?

All torrent clients: uTorrent, Transmission, ktorrent, deluge, etc
There are other worlds than these

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1495 on: March 24, 2011, 09:01:01 am »
Is it true that if you start working out but don't eat enough you can experience hair loss?
There are other worlds than these

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1496 on: March 24, 2011, 10:09:21 am »
Definetly not.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #1497 on: March 24, 2011, 10:14:00 am »
Is it true that if you start working out but don't eat enough you can experience hair loss?

My hair loss started when I ate too much and didn't work out enough, so...probably not.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #1498 on: March 24, 2011, 10:37:03 am »
noup
I'm drunk right now. I feel compelled to go to battle. This lamp in front of me has no chance. Die lamp die. Your light is gone. I have won.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #1499 on: March 24, 2011, 12:51:06 pm »
I heard that hair losing is connected to testosterone hormone. The more your body produces it the quicker you'll lose your hair.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."