Author Topic: I dislike you. Severely.  (Read 19337 times)

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
I dislike you. Severely.
« on: September 24, 2008, 12:55:11 pm »
I'll let the quotes speak for themselves for this first portion.

10/10 bloodzcape = master troll

pm:
Quote from: bloodzcape
heyy whats a troll?
Good game bloodzcape, good game.

Quote from: bloodzcape
why are u full trying to embaress me ,no im new i duno half the slangz u guys use and what the hell the gg for?
11/10

However, I tend to shy away from anything that has a layer ad pop-up as soon as you open the site.
deal w/ it nerd

I live in Holland feck you guys

GO AS PEDOBEAR LULZ!!!!XDDD

try lovertits
HOLY poo lover CENSORS TO lover

Haha you actually visit 4chan.

That truly is sad.
Haha you actually still visit soldatforums.

That truly is sad.

I'm downright sick of your bollocks. You, Frogboy, Captain Ben (thank my nonexistent god that assmuncher is banned), and the likes of you.

LUL LETS CUNFORM N FLAME URRVRYONE BUT ESPECIALLY jrgp CUZ ALL DA KOOL KIDS DO IT!

Get the feck off my subforum. Go out and oh-so-intelligently criticize people in the real world if you're so fecking ballsy. Otherwise, I'm just going to delete every single post you make in here until you get banned, because your posts cause my brain cells to deteriorate.

As for the rest of you, you can read, right? Good. Read the rules and the subforum descriptions. Make your threads where it's appropriate.

This goes in the testing subforum.
This shouldn't even exist.

Shape up, maggots! What the feck are you, retarded Indonesian pygmies? And if so, why do you have a computer?

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
Re: I dislike you. Severely.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 01:04:51 pm »
Thank You... Thank you.
Holy Poop!

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 01:06:42 pm »
I agree, Kazuki is finally taking things into his own hands :)

We Salute you Kazuki.

More warnings/banns have to be handed out then.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:10:26 pm by Sir Jeremy »

Offline Rhombus

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 01:08:15 pm »
I agree with you, but I'll give you a tip: save your breath. You're not gonna change them. If this is just some rant to get rid of frustration, go ahead. If you really want them to shut the bleep up... mission failed by default. You can't. They won't stop being annoying pricks. (ever?)

Offline bja888

• Flagrunner
  • Working
    • Bja888.com
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 01:12:30 pm »
Notice the rise in immaturity is directly related to the decline in activity by the respectable members of the forum?

This place has gone to hell, and no one is gonna put their foot down because these children are the life blood of the community now.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 01:13:29 pm »
I would disagree. I think people act retardet because everyone else does as well. Shape up the forum community, and this trainwreck could be good yet.

For the people this is minded to, I'd suggest they take it as a warning. I know Kaz, and when he says something like this, he means it. Keep bollocksing around, and you'll get your prison asses banned!

By the way, nice of you to finally wake up, Dimitar, you mo'fo'..
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Horve

• Flagrunner
  • Vig
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 01:16:28 pm »
I dislike you just made me remember this thing posted on some C&C Renegade mod forums

aircraft killer you ar not just a big jackas and you the big head
just you create glacier flaying f*** you big jackas
your maps is bad you want I wrught this the maps is bad
hey is one year your promess a con yard wirh a single player
power plant in one maps and is don't just ack
I tell all replyer in this forum
I deslike you

here is a voiced version of the above text
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:27:15 pm by Horve »

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 01:16:45 pm »
Who the hell is Captain Ben? Anyway, every forum will have trolls. It's just desparation for attention. There's always going to be losers and rejects. The best to do is just ignore them and if they start breaking the rules by posting pron or whatever they can to hold on to any shred of attention with their McDonald's grease covered hands - ban them without question. Don't even bother to give a reason for the ban. Their physical existance in the world alone is grounds enough.
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 01:24:48 pm »
Wow, Kazuki finally exploded in anger.
Text goes here...

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 01:34:57 pm »
Update the Sin Bin, then. :/

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 01:35:13 pm »
Ever since flamingo went to 4chan and changed his sig similar to that of legendary he's been acting like a 2 year old baby troll that trys to mask his poor english skill with caps and internet fads.

Ben used to be amusing with his unorthodox way of flaming and explaining things. But nowdays he just spams.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:37:06 pm by excruciator »
Always remember the succubus...

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 02:45:22 pm »
This made me lol, I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner. The stupid "lul randum" talk has been hurting my eyes lately, so hopefully this works. It was kinda fun for awhile though, like waching a dog without front legs walking. Sad, but kinda funny.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 02:52:17 pm »
Unfortunately, the way the warning system is done, warnings must inefficiently be given manually. However, this is completely understandable, as FLAB can't perform everything we ask him to.

So from now on, I'll be using my own judgement. If I have to delete too many of your posts, I'll directly ask FLAB or Chak to ban you. No warnings. I assume you're old enough to know what you should and should not be posting, not to mention that having your posts deleted should be a sign that you're doing something wrong.

The issue in these forums is that a good portion of our moderators, myself included, are either inactive or barely active. Give jrgp permission to ban violators and watch how quickly this place shapes up. Unfortunately, although I'm a moderator of many subforums around here, I only frequent this one, and thus only moderate this one.

When I have time, I'll look into methods to improve the current state of the forums. For now, I'm fed up with idiots to the point where I would abuse my power and risk losing it than continue putting up with any further bollocks.

Edit: Didn't Vijchtidoodah create a thread that talked about forum etiquette? Anyone wanna find that for me?
@Horve: What? >_>
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 03:01:12 pm by Kazuki »

Offline Horve

• Flagrunner
  • Vig
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 03:02:05 pm »
@Horve: What? >_>

topic title: "I dislike you. Severely."

As soon as I see the combination of those words, that specific text pops up because of its extreme randomness.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 03:06:17 pm »
Yeah, haha, I caught that.

I thought you were comparing my ramblings to that mindlessness, in which case, FROWN UPON YOU. That did make me go "WTF," though. In a good way.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 03:07:29 pm »
Oh shit, Kazuki really is pissed off now...

Wait, then I have a question Kazuki, why didn't Flamingo ever had any warnings then? I mean Frogboy has it, but Flamingo doesn't.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 03:12:59 pm »
Flamingo didn't have warnings because I was lazy. Consider this a warning to everyone who orgasms every time they post bollocks.

This is not the Bash Pit. I need to talk with any other mods and admins to see if we can get some new staff on board. For now, I must head to class.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 03:23:06 pm »
At first I admit it was funny but now its pretty stale. Flamingo/ben.. whoever just need to take a break and start fresh. Kaz I wouldn't go on defending jrgp he may be a nice kid but he does deserve a good amount of the flack he gets. At least until he gets out of high school and past his social stigma. jrgp does not have the judgment to be an admin much less a moderator, nor the sense of humor. I have been preaching(silently) the fact we need mods since about 2 weeks after I became a mod. That has been a while.

When I was a mod I did try to ironfist this place into something more intelligent but I might have just been the wrong person/a little too harsh too fast. You can read what the other mods thought of that yourself in the mod forum kaz. Personally I think I my methods did work and when I was removed the lounge started going downhill.

Just need someone that can stand the drama really.
@ii

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 03:31:39 pm »
I have been preaching(silently) the fact we need mods since about 2 weeks after I became a mod.
This is my first time ever hearing this. When were you a mod?
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 03:33:34 pm »
I have been preaching(silently) the fact we need mods since about 2 weeks after I became a mod.
This is my first time ever hearing this. When were you a mod?
Sometime in 07 I think, was going to resign cause I got tired of the drama but got removed due to clashing with other mods.
@ii