Author Topic: I dislike you. Severely.  (Read 19342 times)

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
Re: I dislike you. Severely.
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 03:39:44 pm »
I agree, Maybe we should need some new moderators with the skill, and the time to sort out stuff.  T Would be a good Choice ;)

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 03:44:28 pm »
I agree, Maybe we should need some new moderators with the skill, and the time to sort out stuff.  T Would be a good Choice ;)
No thanks, I have been able to ban people at my will with my sneaky Christian magic. Being a mod is a lot less fun.
@ii

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 03:49:54 pm »
Flamingo didn't have warnings because I was lazy. Consider this a warning to everyone who orgasms every time they post bollocks.

This is not the Bash Pit. I need to talk with any other mods and admins to see if we can get some new staff on board. For now, I must head to class.
So finally it will br more clean from spam and shit?
Text goes here...

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 03:51:06 pm »
@ One Gram : Banbaiting, right?

jrgp has been on here long enough to know what's spam and what's not, and he's been taking crap from most people for a long time, and has been able to handle it easily enough. Sure, what could be predictable about him is that he may make some wrong decisions, but that's all there is to it.

(This from a slacker admin)

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 04:03:32 pm »
I was lookign for "a thread that talked about forum etiquette" from Vijchtidoodah but all I found was a sticky from another board which is talking about behaviour in-game. I'll try looking some more after I get my 7 hour sleep...
Text goes here...

Offline Horve

• Flagrunner
  • Vig
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 04:10:00 pm »
jrgp is 14/15 years old, is not physically appealing, begged for my attention, made maps that completely pissed me off, is rather gullible and DOES NOT PUMP IRON. He is a perfect Moderator for Soldat Forums

For those that didn't know of me, I'll bring to you some history
after gettin banned two times I had to come up with a disguise
Horve is Vig and Vig is horve, the word derived from a common "hore"
well, not confidential, banning my real nick was coincidential
then I was unbanned again to bring among you more true pain
I have a static IP address so it means some sort of madness has overwhelmed the lords of soldat forums after which I can now see, been granted clemency
I haven't thanked the savior yet, you can bet, but also, it is something that up to this day I do regret
it took me just some words to make a crowd of stupid nerds create an inferno of destruction at which I looked with satisfaction
I was punished just for that, I can't deny that its a fact
their reactions were so true, I grinned at them and laughed at you, and I keep doing it that way cause that is who I am today
I rarely do say any good, cause evil cures my own bad mood
and all these years I've been around, I must say that I am still bound
to hit you in the face with truth that provided with some proof
is how I did it long before newcomers opened Soldat Forum's door
but this I say, you should not trust in any way, too much power into hands of kid's desire
Since no one here could claim to be no angel, saint, but hypocrites under false names
playing the games set by the rules of these here Soldat Forums

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 04:40:18 pm »
The Only one I found was for Gaming Etiquette, I'm not sure if there was one for the Forums.  I mean the rules are "etiquette" Enough.  But I will look again, maybe I can find something.

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 04:48:58 pm »
Flamingo won't be replying to your thread for another few days or so, as he was banned last night (two hours before this thread) for those mentioned posts and also for posting a topic which consisted of "why does soandso suck cocks"

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 04:55:45 pm »
Nice addition to the rules lol. T wasn't a bad admin, he was just a little... crazy? The place was certainly cleaner then. As far as I'm concerned, we need more admins. Whether or not jrgp is the right choice is neither here nor there, but I don't want this place going to crap. It is significantly better than most other forums I've been to, including flamingo and be, and I'd like it to stay that way.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Biggles

• Flagrunner
  • Mapping rotating
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 04:57:59 pm »
About your text Horve, so you mean that your soldat character has to be provoking and "evil"?. not trying to start something bad her just want to know

Is it just me or does it feel like everyone thats been warned is talking here.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 05:05:46 pm »
Flamingo won't be replying to your thread for another few days or so, as he was banned last night (two hours before this thread) for those mentioned posts and also for posting a topic which consisted of "why does soandso suck cocks"

I saw that topic during my research, actually. You really should suck less cocks, though.

... <3 Kidding, of course.

Gram, where did you run off to? You're not in the IRC channel anymore. ;_;

I'm not really trying to start an election campaign for jrgp or anything. It was more or less a statement to prove a point. Even if jrgp isn't the most qualified person for a moderator, this place would STILL be better off if he was one, mostly because these forums are hardly ever moderated, if at all.

If ya can't find any such thread about forum etiquette, don't worry about it. Perhaps I was just mistaken. I couldn't find anything, either, except for the gaming etiquette in General Discussions.

I'm glad that you're a relatively active admin, NSC. Chakra seems to have disappeared on us, popping back in to make a monthly funny. Can't blame 'im. He's got things to take care of. Same goes for FLAB, as far as I know. I'm surprised he's as active as he is.

When I get home tonight, I'll probably start a thread in the mod subforum concerning replenishing the staff.

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 05:23:41 pm »
Finally. Thank you Kazuki.  :-*

OBEY!!!

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 05:41:11 pm »
Yay for soldatforums? :)

Player since late 2007

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 05:48:36 pm »
This is just a suggestion, while we're on this topic.

Have a public vote for moderator nominations and see who are the top 5 (maybe 10) or so. Then have the current staff duke it out for the replacements. The unfortunate thing is that with the way things are now, we'll see too much spam in the thread if it's in The Lounge. If anyone else has some suggestions, you can throw them out there, although it's obviously not my decision.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 05:56:53 pm »
I'm for jrgp as a moderator of some sort. He's a nice fellow and if anyone is to become one it's him :7

OBEY!!!

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2008, 06:06:39 pm »
Finally, wheels are turning. Been waiting for this. Also, are we discussing loungemods only, or a full forum nazi renovation?
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2008, 06:07:39 pm »
the thing is these guys are trolling soldatforums
aim higher guys

But seriously, this community is pretty bad as a whole, the staff are cool but outside that only a few people are actually any good(i'm a lurker ok).
The soldat moments board is the worst piece of crap ever though.
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:46 pm »
This is just a suggestion, while we're on this topic.

Have a public vote for moderator nominations and see who are the top 5 (maybe 10) or so. Then have the current staff duke it out for the replacements. The unfortunate thing is that with the way things are now, we'll see too much spam in the thread if it's in The Lounge. If anyone else has some suggestions, you can throw them out there, although it's obviously not my decision.
I vote peemonkey for bot mod
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 06:41:32 pm »
Voting for mods will just increase the stupid circlejerking that exists here twistkill. This circlejerk being the IDIOTS TRYING TO BE COOL ones who just post memes and make fools of themselves.
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 06:51:37 pm »
TONIGHT, WE BAN, THE TROLLERS!!! (I dunno if I'm being a complete isiot by posting this :P)

But really, finally I see a bit of an improvement :D
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"