Author Topic: I dislike you. Severely.  (Read 19346 times)

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
Re: I dislike you. Severely.
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2008, 05:33:13 pm »
Lol, go BD!

Mods for the Modding section xD

Player since late 2007

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2008, 06:16:47 pm »
Why don't we just leave moderator picking to the current Admins and Moderators? I mean, if they would want our opinions, wouldn't they make a new topic with polls and other stuff?

But if we contine on picking/thinking up new mods...
    SadistAtHeart
    -Skykanden-
a-4-year-old
Wraithlike[/list]

I'm not trying to offend him, but WHAT? THIS GUY?!
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline N0va

• Major(1)
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2008, 06:17:26 pm »
lol one of the funniest posts ive seen on this website

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2008, 06:21:21 pm »
Why don't we just leave moderator picking to the current Admins and Moderators? I mean, if they would want our opinions, wouldn't they make a new topic with polls and other stuff?

SadistAtHeart
    -Skykanden-
    a-4-year-old
    Wraithlike

Tell me you're kidding.

Date Posted: September 25, 2008, 06:19:54 pm
He's 16

Unless that's a jab at the general maturity level I don't see what the hell you're talking about.
Isn't he 15? Meh I'd still support him as a mod, he has been here quite a while...
People I'd support for mods:
Sadist
EA
Wraithlike
SpiltCoffee
DorkeyDear
Echo_Trail (ps were you the one that had a bunny in a box as your avatar a while ago?)
blackdevil
iDante ftw!

Mostly those are the people that I respect most in these forums... for various reasons.

Edit: oh yeah and gram should definitely be lounge mod again. That was pwn.
Er, I would love Eagles_Arrows to be a mod. I love that dude.

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2008, 06:21:36 pm »

SadistAtHeart
    -Skykanden-
    a-4-year-old
    Wraithlike

Tell me you're kidding.

AFAIK 4yo is already mod?
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2008, 06:27:52 pm »
To Reassure you all, I do believe that the mods are going to be making a Topic were people can vote for who they would like to have for a moderator.

And as Espadon pointed out, it's true we do need more mods for other sub-forums also, so I think they are looking into that.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:29:40 pm by Sir Jeremy »

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2008, 06:39:31 pm »
Why aren't mods or admins handin' the mod recruitment? Why are WE talkin' about this?
Always remember the succubus...

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2008, 06:41:41 pm »

This man is a perceptive genius. (That means he's completely correct.)

Echo_Trail (ps were you the one that had a bunny in a box as your avatar a while ago?)

Yep, that was him. Much love, echo. <3

In the interests of curiosity, I'm going to keep myself from locking this thread, but please keep it civil.

Pseudo-Update: We are definitely looking into how to go about selecting new members for moderators. We have a general plan at the moment (and some possible candidates in mind), so rest assured that steps are being taken. And to clarify, I'm talking about all of the forums, not just the Lounge.

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2008, 06:44:50 pm »
To Reassure you all, I do believe that the mods are going to be making a Topic were people can vote for who they would like to have for a moderator.

And as Espadon pointed out, it's true we do need more mods for other sub-forums also, so I think they are looking into that.

Thanks.

How would you know anything about that?

Also, this is an established communist forum. No voting will take place, I'm sure.

And a4yo would make a good mod. Someone with a sense of humor for a change.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline bja888

• Flagrunner
  • Working
    • Bja888.com
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2008, 06:52:24 pm »
lol @ people who came up with mod nomination lists

* bja888 is waiting for someone to stop talking and actually do something

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2008, 07:02:23 pm »
lol @ people who came up with mod nomination lists

That's not as bad as people nominating themselves.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2008, 08:23:20 pm »
I think jrgp would be a horrible mod. He has no experience at all, hes not a leader and he doesn't have the self control.
What do you mean no experience? I've banned loads of spammers, hackers, and other morons from TMS. I started that community (hundreds of unique page views each day, bunch of members, etc) all on my own and wrote the thousands of lines of code by hand. And in addition to that, I've been moderators on other forums too. (ex: EliteCTF a long, long time ago) And as for self control, I'm not a jerk or a trigger happy idiot.
There are other worlds than these

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2008, 09:03:11 pm »
I think jrgp would be a horrible mod. He has no experience at all, hes not a leader and he doesn't have the self control.
What do you mean no experience? I've banned loads of spammers, hackers, and other morons from TMS. I started that community (hundreds of unique page views each day, bunch of members, etc) all on my own and wrote the thousands of lines of code by hand. And in addition to that, I've been moderators on other forums too. (ex: EliteCTF a long, long time ago) And as for self control, I'm not a jerk or a trigger happy idiot.
I HIGHLY doubt your maturity, you've been an admin for such a short time and you've already completely changed.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2008, 09:09:30 pm »
I HIGHLY doubt your maturity, you've been an admin for such a short time and you've already completely changed.
Disregarding the ambiguity of your statement, I must point out that TMS has been around since early 2007, and is still doing quite well.
In that time jrgp has shown exceptional abilities as both a programmer and admin.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2008, 09:17:52 pm »
Disregard that, I suck cocks.

No, because jrgp, like iDante said has managed TMS for oh so long since early 2007 and the website is doing great, host-wise, so you can kiss the 404'ing map download links goodbye.

And his self-control is quite good, actually. Because he's a nice guy and doesn't turn into an ass like most people. :)

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2008, 09:25:08 pm »
Alright, alright, calm down. I'm being really stubborn in not locking this thread. Don't push me into doing so.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2008, 09:35:16 pm »
You made a website that hosts maps, congrats. That has nothing to do with these forums and doesn't show any experience other than being nerd enough to make the website. Since we are talking about dealing with people, something you suck at, lets look at that. You have what... 300 members on your site compared to the craploads we have here, also this:
The most users ever online was 8 on November 24, 2007 @ 05:39 PM.
these forums are a bit more active then your site.
@ii

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2008, 02:06:11 am »
I suppose asking nicely didn't do the job.

Locked.

Date Posted: September 25, 2008, 09:40:11 pm
I apologize for bringing this back from the grave, but: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=30362.0

There you go. Results to accompany the words.