Author Topic: !Elite NS Zombie Survival - Updating  (Read 1262 times)

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • What's the URL for www.microsoft.com?
!Elite NS Zombie Survival - Updating
« on: September 24, 2008, 09:23:05 pm »
There's going to be an update to the server and I would like all of your opinions.

I would like all of you guys to know that poly bugs are part of the game, it's up to your skill and sometimes teamwork to get into the poly and it's up to the zombies, through srategey and skillz, to get to the human poly glitchers. Any maps where the zombies CANNOT get to the human glitchers will be removed, but on most maps you can get to them. (On the maps I've been on all of them, you can.) The zombies will be able to get to them through classes, I'd hate to kinda "steal" Spasmans idea, but the explosive zombies idea is teh pwn. All the classes from Spasman for zombies will be copied over with different names and more will be added.

I've been told that Rampage took out getting money for winning and capping. Well getting money for surviving needs to be put back in, because now its just "!Elite NS Zombie" with no survival in it, that is unacceptable. The server is CRAP now, and no where near what I wanted it to be like. WITH this then people will just be poly glitching to rack up their cash! We cannot rely on the zombies to be so smart to figure out how to kill the glitchers! The solution? As Spasman has said it wouldn't be fun if you save your money. So INSTEAD there will be a bank, where you can save your money for 1 day, then it will reset back to 0. Levels / skills and all the like is still in-tact and there will still be accounts, just the money system will be changed.

We will give cash to survivers and the person with the most kills. But should we give cash to cappers? It CAN be relativelity easy to get the flag. We can take it out, or we can take out the CTF maps, or we can edit them to not have the flag, or we can keep it in and set the cap limit to like 1000 or something. What should we do?
Quote from: 'Ando.' pid='12999178' dateline='1309046898'
My new password is secure as shit :)
Mate, I am not sure Shit is even secured nowadays.

Offline Rampage_Terranius

• Major
  • The Strategist
    • Soldat Noob Servers
Re: !Elite NS Zombie Survival - Updating
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 01:12:33 am »
im thinking of just doing a complete recode of zs cause most of the script is screwed up and all over the place

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • What's the URL for www.microsoft.com?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 01:22:35 am »
can i say that you were drunk :D when you did the script
Quote from: 'Ando.' pid='12999178' dateline='1309046898'
My new password is secure as shit :)
Mate, I am not sure Shit is even secured nowadays.

Offline Rampage_Terranius

• Major
  • The Strategist
    • Soldat Noob Servers
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 01:53:11 am »
i was when i did onplayerdamage and apponidle and a few other parts i forget but i half cleaned em up but apponidle is a serious mess it causes that much lag its not funny