Author Topic: mooooooooom pleeeeeeeease just one more minute  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
mooooooooom pleeeeeeeease just one more minute
« on: September 28, 2008, 12:44:29 pm »
u guise shud get of my subforum bcuz ur to iternet tuff guy for me lol u guise shudnt pik on jrgp bcuz he be mah homy lol u shud gtfo like god (he doesnt exist1!!!)
Banned

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
Re: mooooooooom pleeeeeeeease just one more minute
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 12:44:56 pm »
It was just an average day when I tried to log in to Soldat Forums. To my shock I found that I had been banned and I sat there, perplexed. A tear slowly rolled down my cheek. I feebly got to my feet and staggered back to my bedroom, refusing to stomach the rest of my breakfast, I threw myself onto my bed and began to weep uncontrollably into my pillow. I wanted to die right there and then. I stayed there crying, contemplating whether or not to put on my Linkin Park cd at mid volume to keep me going but I didn't feel like getting up. I lay on my bed crying and sobbing until I fell asleep.

I woke up some hours later, by this time it was mid-afternoon and getting dark outside. I felt horrible. I needed a plan to exact my revenge on Soldat Forums. I slumped onto the toilet without wiping the splashes of urine from the previous user off of the seat. "What could I do?" I thought to myself and after a few minutes I decided I knew what I should do. I should make a thread insinuating that it is them that are actually in discomfort and not myself. That would really get to them.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 12:45:26 pm »
cool story bro
Banned

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 12:51:52 pm »
Right. Perma-ban for you, KTHNX NEED MORE MUDKIPZ!

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 05:04:05 pm »
Adding a hundred to Mangled's postcount out of sheer respect for his post.

'cos I just feel like it.
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.