Author Topic: Poly Works is bugging out  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Radical Terrorist

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
Poly Works is bugging out
« on: July 27, 2006, 03:09:50 pm »
Flies like a brick told me to start a new topic for this issue from the previous topic in which I posted it:
I have a problem with poly works. Things go good and I'll be happily making Polys like I do and every time after about like 20-30 polys some crap pops up about D3XD8.dll or whatever the file in Soldat is. Another Problem is that after thats been clicked a few times, I get another hate message about a form mouse script or something. I haven't tampered with the poly works folder at all, in fact, all i'v done to it so far is open it and launch polyworks.exe. NEED HELP! I cant make any maps for the mod I'm trying to make.
I'll see If I cant get a screen next time.
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive.

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
Re: Poly Works is bugging out
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 05:22:32 pm »
I don't know if this would help, but try placing the contents of the unzipped folder into your Soldat directory and running it from there...

Offline Hello There

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 10:28:41 pm »
Things go good and I'll be happily making Polys like I do and every time after about like 20-30 polys some crap pops up about D3XD8.dll or whatever the file in Soldat is.

Google that D3XD8.dll and there will be a link to download that file. I had the same problem but the file was Gdiplus.dll. I dled it and it worked just fine.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 10:37:09 pm by Hello There »

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 09:41:10 am »
rather than go around the internet hunting for individual files to replace, you'd be better off uninstalling directx, rebooting the computer, and reinstalling it.

Offline Spyder

• Soldier
  • Member Since 19 Oct 2002
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 11:36:44 pm »
last time I checked, you can't uninstall directx right?