Author Topic: Interfaces on higher soldat resolutions  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Norbo

• Camper
Interfaces on higher soldat resolutions
« on: October 04, 2008, 05:27:06 pm »
Yes, yes, before you say to me "use the damn search option next time", i will say, I have used it, and I have saw some threads about it. However, most of these threads ware old (propably before 1.4 was released), and the question still remained, because nobody really explained what to do. So I'm posting a new one. Many ppl use big resolutions, and many of these ppl will like to use custom interfaces (I'm one of them). But as we all know (well, most of us) the interfaces feck up with high resolutions (i will attach a screen to show what i mean). It should be fixed. I know, hardly any ideas that ppl suggest on this forum are implemented, so i doubt EnEsCe will even look into this thread. So what I'm asking for, is for you to at least tell me how can i make my interface be normal on higher resolution.

Thanks in advice.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 05:28:52 pm by Norbo »

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
Re: Interfaces on higher soldat resolutions
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 05:44:27 pm »
This topic is a sticky in the modding help section, and tells you exactly how interfaces will behave in resolutions above 640x480:
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=12208.0

Offline Norbo

• Camper
Re: Interfaces on higher soldat resolutions
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 05:45:19 am »
This topic is a sticky in the modding help section, and tells you exactly how interfaces will behave in resolutions above 640x480:
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=12208.0
yes, i saw that, but its written rly unclerly (atleast for me) and i dont get a shit from it

Date Posted: October 04, 2008, 07:56:38 pm
hmmm, i think i get it now, i will try tomorow, cos its late atm

Date Posted: October 04, 2008, 08:00:59 pm
i dont know how to fix it :(

my situation is:
If Jet.bmp and Ammo.bmp are blank, their size is smaller than 1kb. Health icon (Health.bmp) is used for calculating the relative position for all bars. So when making the interface, align all elements using the health icon as the base.
and all bars ARE algined using the health icon, but it still dosent work
The interface is called MultiPass by fri.
i would be gratefull if somebody could do it so it can work on 1024x768 resolution