Author Topic: Bot Color Code?  (Read 2953 times)

Offline TD

• Major(1)
  • TD{W.N.P} 1v1, I'll take you.
Bot Color Code?
« on: October 23, 2008, 12:15:16 pm »
I'm not sure if this is where this question goes, but does anybody have a list of the different color codes used in Soldat? What I have to do now is pick a custom color then exit out and start it up again so the code is there, which I then have to write down and copy into the bot maker.

I'd like an easier method, if possible.

Thanks
I contend that we are both Atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you. When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

-Stephen Roberts

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
Re: Bot Color Code?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 08:40:04 pm »
In bot makers, you should be able to not only choose generally used colours, but also allow you to select self-adjusted colours, so there isn't a need for a list of different colours. Are you using a text editor to modify your bots which is why you have to use the colour by coding?

Offline TD

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 04:54:20 pm »
Yeah, I'm just using the notepad document to make bots; I couldn't get the bot editor program to work...
I contend that we are both Atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you. When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

-Stephen Roberts

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 09:19:32 pm »
Which bot editor are you using? Maybe we can help you fix the bot editor so you don't have to use the notepad all the time when it comes to colours.

Offline TD

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 10:56:18 am »
I was using the editor that can be downloaded on this forum...I can't remember what it's called, but it's in the bot thread.

It installs but then gives me some error code and shuts off. I don't know whats wrong with it.

-Stephen Roberts

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 01:57:27 pm »
I'm not sure if this is where this question goes, but does anybody have a list of the different color codes used in Soldat? What I have to do now is pick a custom color then exit out and start it up again so the code is there, which I then have to write down and copy into the bot maker.

I'd like an easier method, if possible.

Thanks

There are 16,777,216 possible colors without alpha, and 4,278,190,080 possible colors with alpha. Hard to maintain a list :P

If memory serves me right, the colors are $AABBGGRR where AA is alpha in hex, BB is blue in hex, GG is green in hex, and RR is red in hex, so you can take anything that generates HTML colors in #RRGGBB format and switch it around.

Offline Rampage_Terranius

• Major
  • The Strategist
    • Soldat Noob Servers
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 04:35:39 am »
i thought it was $AARRGGBB
i might be wrong tho