Author Topic: A cool idea...  (Read 857 times)

Offline shantec

• Soldier
  • Get ANGREH!!
A cool idea...
« on: October 21, 2008, 01:44:55 pm »
Haha... got an idea from the new menu Unread-pic:
FLAMESAW!

Well.. basicly its possible but basicly its not!
It should spawn tiny flames at its blade... also it shud burn enemy!

Well its bossible, cause you can spawn flames... its easy
but you cant spawn tiny flames.... and it can spawn once in a second.... THATS CRAPPY
But still if someone wants to do it, then DO! (idea by me [retard])
Also Known As REIMA

Lol Happles (happy apples)

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
Re: A cool idea...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 02:02:50 pm »
Unless it's a saw vs saw and you guys are trying to chop down another like in GoW2.... Nah...
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 07:43:57 pm »
not possible with scripting. There is no way to get any more information about a player besides < and > in terms of direction, and on top... why would anyone want to do this? Plus, why not just mod the chainsaw in weapons.ini? (does create strange bugs)

Offline danmer

• Camper
  • crabhead
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 03:54:19 am »
try setting saw bullets to m79 projectiles in weapons.ini and add some speed. You should be amused.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 04:07:57 am »
try setting saw bullets to m79 projectiles in weapons.ini and add some speed. You should be amused.
Hehe, there was a pub maybe 3 years ago that did this, but set the damage to 0, so you were boosted very fast across the maps... Good times... I probably spent more time in that pub than I have in all the clan wars that I've ever been in (very few actually, I never play well under any pressure at all).

For closure (that sounds a lot like foreclosure doesn't it...?), yes it can be a very entertaining... thing... to modify the chainsaw, but not with scripting, and probably not with flames either (because flames on other guns only become visible once they've hit something...).

Offline SpeedKill

• Major
  • {AC} SpeedKill
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 05:25:54 pm »

Hahahahahahaha, pwned.
Leader of {AC}

Offline shantec

• Soldier
  • Get ANGREH!!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 05:25:36 pm »
Maybe you should try setting negative speed to ur m79-saw and shoot right upwards :D

(no offense)
Also Known As REIMA

Lol Happles (happy apples)