Author Topic: battleye  (Read 1199 times)

Offline -JeZ-

• Major(1)
  • keep moving..
battleye
« on: October 25, 2008, 12:13:00 pm »
so, why does the battle eye keep kicking me out when I have never ever used any cheats?
I dont even know any cheats, heck I dont even know how to use them..

And it is getting pretty anoying when I just have gotten into the game the damn thing kicks me out for "possible cheating"....

Is this a common problem or just me?

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
Re: battleye
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 12:16:05 pm »
Are you running fraps, xfire ingame, or any other third party programs that might try to interact with Soldat?

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 12:19:38 pm »
Unless you see a message along the lines of "BattlEye Server:" just before you're kicked, it's Soldat's built-in anti-cheat which is kicking you (which sounds likely if you word it as "possible cheating")... you sure it's BE?

Offline -JeZ-

• Major(1)
  • keep moving..
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 12:29:10 pm »
no I dont run any third party programs,

and no I am not sure. I cant remember anymore...

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 06:25:32 pm »
... xfire ingame...
Get out. Get out NOW.

For the last bloody time, Xfire does not cause a BattlEye violation. That was patched two whole fecking years ago.

-Jez-: If it is a BattlEye violation, which one is it exactly? Is it a Client not responding, or a Failed to update, or a corrupted memory violation?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 06:30:07 pm by SpiltCoffee »
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline -JeZ-

• Major(1)
  • keep moving..
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 06:46:12 pm »
I belive it just says "you have been kicked from the server for possible cheating" or something along that way.

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 07:04:41 pm »
That's not a BattlEye kick, then. That's the server's inbuilt anti-cheat functionality, which sometimes doesn't work very well :S.

Does it happen on every server you go to?
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 07:25:41 pm »
... xfire ingame...
Get out. Get out NOW.

For the last bloody time, Xfire does not cause a BattlEye violation. That was patched two whole fecking years ago.

-Jez-: If it is a BattlEye violation, which one is it exactly? Is it a Client not responding, or a Failed to update, or a corrupted memory violation?

XFire has nothing to it since I use it and never did I experience any problems.
Text goes here...