Author Topic: Relationship Thread  (Read 7210 times)

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
Re: Relationship Thread
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2008, 05:42:40 pm »
billy wants flowers and bob wants sex. can you lot just accept that and agree to disagree

then you can focus on helping billy get flowers and helping bob see some action

and by bob i meant jrgp

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 06:46:18 pm »
since this is an individual problem, i can't find a reason for anything i say in here to make a reason for arguement.

Good point.  It's not my place to oppose you, since this thread is just for talking about relationships, not altering them.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline GunPowder

• Major
  • That's all folks.
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 01:11:05 pm »
Where the hell do I take a girl on a first date, a place that doesn't smell like cheesiness like the movies.

A park is always my favorite, all the beautiful green, plus a really gentle breeze, you could just walk around and talk about anything, discover all about your date, and maybe continue in a café or something if your legs start to ache. That is if you make it to that point. :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 01:12:53 pm by GunPowder »

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 04:05:33 pm »
I got a birthday invitation from a friend(girl). What should I give/buy her for her present? She likes to play soccer, but she is like other girls.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Vilho

• Soldier
  • Scandinavian
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 06:00:14 pm »
I got a birthday invitation from a friend(girl). What should I give/buy her for her present? She likes to play soccer, but she is like other girls.

I think you won't get a formal answer for this one.

Well, you can always buy her a beautiful flower. Some girls like that kind of stuff even though it's pretty useless.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 06:13:34 pm »
You could always go with the golden oldie: lotion and/or candles. Unless you can think of specifics for this person or someone suggests something better, this is what I'd go with.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 07:19:30 pm »
You could always go with the golden oldie: lotion and/or candles. Unless you can think of specifics for this person or someone suggests something better, this is what I'd go with.
you should turn it down, you don't want to get cooties tehsnipa
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 07:22:48 pm »
I fail even harder than any of you ever have at relationships, guaranteed.

So I win

now make a sammich
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2008, 07:47:58 pm »
On the contrary, Brock, I haven't had a date at all.

So I win.

Seriously though, you like a girl? Go for it. That's all there is to it.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2008, 07:57:08 pm »
On the contrary, Brock, I haven't had a date at all.

So I win.

Seriously though, you like a girl? Go for it. That's all there is to it.
Says the one with no date.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 09:05:02 pm »

screw the gift, thats for losers. you want to establish a situation where she is the one that wants you, not the other way around

im guessing youre still in school. so this girl of yours is young. even so, all women act essentially the same

if shes looking for a guy, instead of looking for things like if he can drive or how much he earns shell be looking at things relevant to her. like how popular you are or if you can stand up for yourself

also a crucial factor in being attractive to girls your age is to act older than you are. boys tend to act immature and thats not something girls look up to. if you start doing something that makes you appear older to a girl, something like smoking or working, they find that appealing. take up smoking pot or something, that almost instantly makes you a bird magnet. if a girl thinks by dating you she can do drugs for the first time, to her its something new and exciting and also its a quick way to move higher up a social chain

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2008, 09:27:05 pm »
Funny how that being straight edge, you usually can't get what you want, but by doing drugs, you can get what you want, but completely fuck your life over twice.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2008, 09:38:16 pm »
Give her twenty-to-thirty dollars and tell her to spend it however she wishes, then pull some cliche move like "I don't know you well enough to get you an actual gift, but I would like to."

Note: Don't actually do that; embarrassment guaranteed.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2008, 09:40:56 pm »
Funny how that being straight edge, you usually can't get what you want, but by doing drugs, you can get what you want, but completely feck your life over twice.

who wants to be a boring loser

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2008, 10:03:30 pm »
something like smoking or working, they find that appealing. take up smoking pot or something, that almost instantly makes you a bird magnet. if a girl thinks by dating you she can do drugs for the first time, to her its something new and exciting and also its a quick way to move higher up a social chain
That's the saddest thing I've ever read. Seriously, by getting into drugs you're just making yourself look extremely unappealing to a huge majority of females. And as for the ones who are attracted to the laid-back, stoner, feck everything let's just party, be cool and listen to Grateful Dead whilst smoking bowls all day long, kind of attitude, what do you expect to get in return? A trashy, junky, whiny, greedy, slore with no emotional range or goal in life? I thank you no.

Where the hell do I take a girl on a first date, a place that doesn't smell like cheesiness like the movies.

A park is always my favorite, all the beautiful green, plus a really gentle breeze, you could just walk around and talk about anything, discover all about your date, and maybe continue in a café or something if your legs start to ache. That is if you make it to that point. :)
I like the sound of that.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 10:05:28 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2008, 10:13:21 pm »
jrgp, i can honestly say you are the most dim-witted narrowminded fool i have ever came across on soldat forum and (little) doubtfully, the entire web.

you are either that, or the greatest troll on earth.
Former SuperKill

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2008, 10:19:30 pm »
That sounds really hard to believe that you haven't done anything stupid yet, slashnoob.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2008, 10:31:25 pm »
That's the saddest thing I've ever read. Seriously, by getting into drugs you're just making yourself look extremely unappealing to a huge majority of females. And as for the ones who are attracted to the laid-back, stoner, feck everything let's just party, be cool and listen to Grateful Dead whilst smoking bowls all day long, kind of attitude, what do you expect to get in return? A trashy, junky, whiny, greedy, slore with no emotional range or goal in life? I thank you no.

when that miraculous day comes when you finally do grow a dick then maybe you can have a go at telling me whats a better idea.

as for what you wrote, i advised nothing about being laid back or being a general twat.

letting one thing control and manipulate your life into something you dont want is weak and pathetic. he can easily do all of the things i said and also stay on track with what he wants to do or be.

and yes of course he will no doubt reel in a whiney and greedy tart. obviously you havent noticed yet but thats nine out of ten women in the world and so what i said is highly likely to work, nobjockey.

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2008, 10:45:50 pm »
Why so much hate in this thread, yikes
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2008, 10:47:06 pm »
jrgp, i can honestly say you are the most dim-witted narrowminded fool i have ever came across on soldat forum and (little) doubtfully, the entire web.

you are either that, or the greatest troll on earth.

Well, despite that, I agree with him.  Sure, you might GET a girl by doing drugs, but who would want that kind of girl?

I agree about the park thing too.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.