Author Topic: Tiny & Bit [REG]  (Read 1607 times)

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
Tiny & Bit [REG]
« on: November 05, 2008, 11:24:02 am »
Another strike of boredom, as always. I felt again like doing another interface.

EDIT: Added Bit interface. Both have the custom icons that appear on Bit interface overview
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 12:04:09 pm by ~Niko~ »

Offline Biscuiteer

• Camper
  • Need a Biscuit?
Re: Tiny & Bit [REG]
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 03:59:20 pm »
Pretty neat, although it may be less intrusive if you push the bars to a low corner - especially the bottom-left. Otherwise its a nice and simple interface.
Un ~ Biscuiteer

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 04:10:14 pm »
Noes, keeping the bars in the middle allows you to have a fast check of your current life, ammo and jetbar, while you keep focused in the game. I don't know how, or why, but using Tiny interface i played quite better today... o.O

Offline Hudo

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 01:57:45 pm »
In my opinion, badly that the bars is so close to each other. too much information in one place. And these bars are high. Some inscriptions they overlap. Red inscription "Double kill" prevents red health bar. Airtime and Ammo text - the same.

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 02:01:52 pm »
Are you always looking to the bars? I don't think so, and I don't think that it bother anyway, I was playing yesterday and while attacking, I looked to my enemies, I didn't focus on the bars, only when it was all quiet.

The bars are small enough to don't bother while playing & aiming, and big enough to be seen, and they are close because just looking to a point you must be able to know how well are you going...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 02:03:26 pm by ~Niko~ »