Author Topic: the happy thread  (Read 4446 times)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: the happy thread
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2008, 09:58:00 pm »
W00t I just got extra credit in History for reading an ancient poem to the class. She said she needed someone with a very "manly" deep voice. I started raising my hand and before it was completely erect, the entire class started chanting Joe Joe Joe!! Then the teacher was like "Okay, come over here Joe!"

Well, I read the thing (an italian translation) then everyone clapped afterward. I typically hate my voice but this one day made me feel better about it.
There are other worlds than these

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2008, 10:06:56 pm »
Did they also say "Our hero!" afterwards? ;)

I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2008, 10:12:46 pm »
Did they also say "Our hero!" afterwards? ;)
'fraid not :P

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2008, 10:39:02 pm »
I'm gonna get mah new PSP game bitches!! Yeah!
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008, 10:59:52 pm »
before it was completely erect, the entire class started chanting Joe Joe Joe!! Then the teacher was like "Okay, come over here Joe!"

That's just hilarious taken out of context.  I might even sig it.

EDIT: That's way too perfect.  I have trouble believing that the wording was unintentional, but whatev, still funny.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 12:20:53 am by {LAW} Gamer_2k4 »
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Nems

• Major(1)
  • The anti-myth rhythm rock shocker.
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 01:02:09 am »
W00t I just got extra credit in History for reading an ancient poem to the class. She said she needed someone with a very "manly" deep voice. I started raising my hand and before it was completely erect, the entire class started chanting Joe Joe Joe!! Then the teacher was like "Okay, come over here Joe!"

Well, I read the thing (an italian translation) then everyone clapped afterward. I typically hate my voice but this one day made me feel better about it.

I wish I had the imagination you did so I could come up with a perfect utopia in where everyone thinks you're so cool and manly because you have a deep voice, but somehow decide to completely ignore the other characteristics that make you look like a complete fucking loser.

Oh I can only wish.
poop

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 01:06:15 am »

I wish I had the imagination you did so I could come up with a perfect utopia in where everyone thinks you're so cool and manly because you have a deep voice, but somehow decide to completely ignore the other characteristics that make you look like a complete fucking loser.

Oh I can only wish.
erm, I didn't make that up at all. Contrary to some popular belief, I've never lied about anything that's happened in my life on these forums. None of the stories I've posted were fake. Stop being a jerk; being one makes you look like a "complete fucking loser".

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 01:14:35 am »

I wish I had the imagination you did so I could come up with a perfect utopia in where everyone thinks you're so cool and manly because you have a deep voice, but somehow decide to completely ignore the other characteristics that make you look like a complete fecking loser.

Oh I can only wish.

Lay off the cheap shots, Nems

Have I ever told you guys how happy I was when I finally started listening to the tracks for The Nightmare Before Christmas after like 5 months?

Cuz I am. \o/

Offline iDante

• Veteran

Offline Wormdundee

• Soldier
  • Ruger what?
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2008, 02:15:18 am »
Here's something I forgot.

I discovered that there is a pretty great PS2 emulator out there (PCSX2), and now I can play all my games since my PS2 broke over a year ago. Well pretty much all of them. La Pucelle Tactics here I come!

Offline Lt. Sprizz

• Major
  • I'm sorry if I offended you.
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 10:23:51 pm »

i dont give a poo about walle that film was poo frankly

they had such a great initial idea and the ideas of the second half were also nearly good but in the end they just pussied out and made yet another disney template

...Doesn't sound very happy :(

My finals all over and my birthday's coming up :) Doesn't get any better than that.
(and I might be going to a big airsoft game coming up, first chance to really test the airsoft AK i got for christmas. Does any1 else airsoft?)
"I am Jack's lack of surprise..." ~(Tyler Durden)
-=::SPOILER::=-
Edward Norton and Brad Pitt are the same person...:)
In-game: \Biz|Niz/

Offline koingnegsegg

• Major(1)
  • ^Bust a Move Week. In Game: {untouchable}[NZ]
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 05:20:39 pm »
I got an iPod Touch for Christmas so now i can go on the soldat forums whilst lying in bed. YAY

and the minigun isn't a proper gun

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 05:50:03 pm »
I got an iPod Touch for Christmas so now i can go on the soldat forums whilst lying in bed. YAY

Same here! Well, I do also use PSP sometimes :D
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2009, 05:11:03 pm »
Just moved into my new apartment with my best mate. yeah, pretty happy about it :)
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2009, 05:15:29 pm »
Yay! I just got 75% on a science quiz..lol. :>

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2009, 04:50:10 am »