Author Topic: zip password protected Prob  (Read 2033 times)

Offline expertgamer

• Major(1)
Re: zip password protected Prob
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2008, 12:11:50 am »
same thing

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2008, 02:42:50 am »
I've tried using windows built in zip utility to try and replicate this, and it does not happen on my system. The problem lies at your end, possibly a virus as was mentioned, or a corrupt download. There may be a cached copy of the corrupt download saved, try either clearing your browser cache and redownloading, or use a different browser to redownload.

Only use http://static.soldat.pl/downloads/soldat142.zip to download. In the property page for the file, the file has a size of 14,117,306 bytes. Size on disk is larger; a normal install of windows XP (ie: a non-upgrade install that has a 4K cluster size) will have a size on disk of 14,118,912 bytes.

Offline expertgamer

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2008, 05:25:02 am »
but not working

Offline Therier

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2008, 05:55:35 am »
That is very strange. Anything like that have never happened to me, and I believe it haven't happened to anyone, or at least not many persons, than you. So, you have tried different links already and same thing happens again and again?

You have already tried different programs to extract that .zip like 7zip and like winzip? Because Windows own extract application is not best available.

Do you have any Instant Messenger application like Windows Live Messenger or some which is similar to it and sending files is possible? I'm asking that because we could try to send working soldat.zip to you by using some IM application.

What you think about it?

Offline expertgamer

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2008, 06:40:36 am »
i have YM....

Offline Therier

• Soldier
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2008, 06:44:18 am »
Oh, I have account on YM but I dont use it all. I hope there is someone who could help you by using YM.

Offline expertgamer

• Major(1)
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 02:23:37 pm »
umm
thank you for trying to solved the problem but i was so stupid LOL
i just send the file to my friend and let him extract the zip and gave it back to me
haha
i never thought any of that
well thank you
mark this as soved