Author Topic: close this!  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Soldat R/S Community!

• Major(1)
close this!
« on: December 01, 2008, 09:16:51 pm »
Screw this. all i get is flame flame flame flame
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 08:00:33 pm by Soldat R/S Community! »

• Major(1)
Re: Soldat R/S Community! (Read Plz)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 10:03:10 am »
comon any support?

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 02:49:24 pm »
I don't think I know a single person that doesn't already know about R/S.
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline Original

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 06:37:02 pm »
This flippin idiot forgot to put a link to the ACTUAL community, instead he put his gay myspace sh*t.

http://forums.soldatrs.com/index.php    <---- R/s Community Forums.

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 07:03:14 pm »
I think the reason more people don't play R/S is because it's so stupid.

And I doubt the "community" is going to entice anyone.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Verisimilitude

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 07:15:44 pm »

The bold portions don't support you at all:
I Ichigo (michael) am trying to publicly advertise R/S to the Soldat Community about the R/S Community!
I am trying to make the R/S Community BIGGER by telling the whole soldat community about R/S.
If you do support me. Plz if you have a Myspace add the group Soldat R/S Community.
Plz join R/S if you think you have skillz. Players that are pro in R/S can pretty much own normal ctf players for that we have more exp on the guns XD (No Soldat players are "pro" and such opinionated arrogance is annoying)
Plz do not flame for that may be a fact for most people (This section doesn't even make logical sense)

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 07:27:03 pm »
This flippin idiot forgot to put a link to the ACTUAL community, instead he put his gay myspace sh*t.

http://forums.soldatrs.com/index.php    <---- R/s Community Forums.
I didnt forget i just didnt look over wat i read when i copied and paste it from the soldatrs forums.

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 07:28:09 pm »

The bold portions don't support you at all:
I Ichigo (michael) am trying to publicly advertise R/S to the Soldat Community about the R/S Community!
I am trying to make the R/S Community BIGGER by telling the whole soldat community about R/S.
If you do support me. Plz if you have a Myspace add the group Soldat R/S Community.
Plz join R/S if you think you have skillz. Players that are pro in R/S can pretty much own normal ctf players for that we have more exp on the guns XD (No Soldat players are "pro" and such opinionated arrogance is annoying)
Plz do not flame for that may be a fact for most people (This section doesn't even make logical sense)
first off how about u go and try to 1v1 me and see who wins??????
then ill talk about wat you just said
(i was talking about if we clanwared a ctf clan then we most likely would win, and if u guys went against us in a r/s, then we would just win!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:30:52 pm by Soldat R/S Community! »

Offline Verisimilitude

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 07:34:06 pm »
first off how about u go and try to 1v1 me and see who wins??????
then ill talk about wat you just said
(i was talking about if we clanwared a ctf clan then we most likely would win, and if u guys went against us in a r/s, then we would just win!
What does a 1v1 have anything to do with this? It's completely irrelevant. This is not the kind of face RS would want to show in order to create even a half-decent image of itself.

Also: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=ndQ&q=define%3Aprofessional&btnG=Search

And who is "u guys"? Original and I play R/S. -_-

Offline Verisimilitude

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 07:43:35 pm »
well you are pretty much saying we are not pros and that you can pretty much own us.
so i said lets 1 v 1 and see if were pro or not.

the u guys are people that think were are stupid for playing r/s
Do you even read my posts?
1) No one on Soldat is a "pro". "Pro", or "professional", is defined in the link in my last post. Go try to read it.
2) When did I say I "own" whatever group you're siding with? I've said nothing of that nature and I've even stated: both Original and I play R/S. Why would I think people are stupid for playing R/S when both myself and many others I know play it? It's not R/S, as a game mode, which makes you "stupid".

• Major(1)
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 07:45:03 pm »
i said pretty much. i didnt say u did.u didnt say r/s is stupid, but chariot did!

Offline Verisimilitude

• Major(1)
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 07:48:13 pm »
i said pretty much. i didnt say u did.u didnt say r/s is stupid, but chariot did!
You did frame me as saying that, but perhaps it's simply your bad English (no offense meant by this).

You are an immature child and an embarrassment to the R/S community.
If you can't find anyone else to "advertise R/S", it'd be better to not advertise at all than to have someone like you spearheading it.

Offline Original

• Major(1)
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 07:50:27 pm »

Chariot played R/s.

Wrong. If an R/s clan were to play a Normal CTF clan in a CTF scrim, the R/s clan would lose. But, the R/s clan would win at an R/s scrim. We're each better at our own gamemode, I don't know why you'd think R/s is superior.

If you can't find anyone else to "advertise R/S", it'd be better to not advertise at all than to have someone like you spearheading it.
Agreed.

• Major(1)
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 07:54:57 pm »

Chariot played R/s.I know but i was saying hes the one that said r/s is stupid.

Wrong. If an R/s clan were to play a Normal CTF clan in a CTF scrim, the R/s clan would lose. But, the R/s clan would win at an R/s scrim. We're each better at our own gamemode, I don't know why you'd think R/s is superior.

correct i was wrong. sorry

Agreed.Disagree. im not an immature child -_-

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2008, 07:57:04 pm »
Quit digging your grave.

They know what they're talking about, and registering under the R/S community name isn't gonna make it any more official than it already is.

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
Re: close this!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 08:22:03 pm »
Well this topic has gone down the pooper, dunno why it hasn't been locked already.
So here goes.