Author Topic: ak tips  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Opa!

• Major(1)
ak tips
« on: December 03, 2008, 09:23:20 am »
give me all plx ty

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
Re: ak tips
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 09:44:05 am »
tap it, dont hold it down

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 10:09:12 am »
Make sure you reload when you get the chance. it has fairly long reload time, so you don't wanna be stuck reloading in some intence faceoff.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 10:21:12 am »
AK's DOT is not very impressive, so you would want to make every shot count. As Panzer said,
tap it, dont hold it down
That'd make you more accurate and unaffected by bink, would help you make your shots count.

Watch your ammo. I know it is tempting to keep shooting with a 40 ammo gun that shoots pretty slow, so you'd feel as though you have infinite ammo. But beware, as echo said,
Make sure you reload when you get the chance. it has fairly long reload time, so you don't wanna be stuck reloading in some intence faceoff.

Play naturally, don't be too restricted by the gun. If you are too restricted, either you change your play style or you change your gun.

The rest... up to you to experience and find out - you can have all the knowledge but no experience to apply them, or realize that theories may not always apply in practical situations. Our play styles may not suit yours too. So...

Start practicing! =D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:31:36 am by STM1993 »

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 10:44:44 am »
aim for head, stay high, use nades

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 10:48:16 am »
As is true for every weapon in soldat!..
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 01:51:16 pm »
Always start every combat from above and throwing a nade, never hold, tap, and stick on a target, keep a decent distance between you and the enemy and here you have it.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 03:47:54 pm »
Learn to backflip and start every fight by getting above them. And what panzer said. That's for normal, its different in real.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 08:13:31 pm »
Staying in high ground is definitely favorable with Ak since it has a long range. It can be used in most situations, make sure you burst shot around 4 rounds per click, since they die around 6~7 shots.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 09:29:47 pm »
Don't listen to these horrid people (intended as a joke, don't feck with me lol)

All you need to do is jam on that bad boy.  Fire it as if you were holding it.
Don't throw your nades in the air.  Instead, fire in the air, and if an enemy is coming on land, throw nades.

This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 11:20:06 pm »
Here are the rules:
1. At any point in time, if you are firing the AK-74, you must be yelling something, anything, at the top of your lungs.
2. If you kill someone with the AK-74, you must yell "BOOM HEADSHOT!" like the dude from the video of the same name.
3. If you are killed by anyone while using the AK-74, you must drink one shot of any alcoholic beverage, and remain silent until your next kill, at which point you must continue with #2.
4. All of this must be on a sufficiently full vent/ts channel, with over 20 people.

Seriously, what kind of "tips" are you expecting? Just use the gun over and over again and you'll figure out what to do on your own.

Offline Therier

• Soldier
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 01:53:28 am »
give me all plx ty

What the? What kind of tips you are expecting? You just started using this weapon and are expecting that with few tips you can master this weapon? Why you even choosed AK-74? Because you are some wannabe AK-user or something?

AK-74 have few ways to play, but mostly it's best to be used from range. It's good attacking weapon and good defending weapon. It's weapon which can used well in every situation.

AK-74 have big clip and slow firerate which means that you are not easily running out of bullets.

Master weapon yourself, find your way to play with it, or if you can't find that. Change weapon. This topic is not getting you anyway, only giving bad image of yourself.

Offline freeloader

• Major(1)
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 05:13:38 am »
Stay high and far. Around 3/4 of the screen away if possible. It may be hard to hit your opponents, but think about how much harder it is for them to shoot you. Unless you don't have great shakes with your accuracy; then just stay high.

Offline adam01526

• Soldier
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 07:03:55 am »
The ak-74 is a good gun for range, dont hold down the fire button tap it.