Author Topic: My new project  (Read 115481 times)

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
Re: My new project
« Reply #500 on: February 28, 2007, 03:38:22 pm »
Heh. Feeling somewhat odd. 

"I plan to have a playable version until summer ends, so 2-3 months I guess. I'll try to make screenshots in the mean time." -MM on June 11, 2006.

It is February 28, 2007 and nothing new yet. :P He probably meant the end of summer 2007. :o
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #501 on: February 28, 2007, 04:10:25 pm »
He said he had some multiplayer problems and he didn't want to release a half finished game, especially as (like Soldat) it is a highly multiplayer based game.
No animated signatures
Rememer that people

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #502 on: March 01, 2007, 07:25:28 am »
(off-topic)

man everytime i watch the movie flyboys i think of this mod that is going to comeout

Isn't Flyboys just like U-571, a typical Hollywood movie that exadurates or in the case of U-571, completely makes up American successes in wars?

The sketch show Monkey Dust parodied the wildly inaccurate "historical" films, such as U-571 or The Patriot with their 'The Crusades' sketch; where a single squad of American soldiers from the 42nd Horseborne division headed by Brad Pit kills loads of arab soldiers and captures the Holy Grail, with some text at the end saying "In honour of all the Americans who died in the early middle ages." .  ::)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 07:45:29 am by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #503 on: March 01, 2007, 08:58:11 am »
He said he had some multiplayer problems and he didn't want to release a half finished game, especially as (like Soldat) it is a highly multiplayer based game.
Yeah, I understand, and appreciate his work alot. But I am just sp furstrated with all this waiting! NO screenshots even! :(
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #504 on: March 01, 2007, 11:21:19 am »
I just find distractions, other games, films, school, social life (it actually is good once you get into it). At first I was lnging for it, but now I'm just meh. I can easily wait for it, just like everything else I wait for.
No animated signatures
Rememer that people

Offline Zegovia

• Flagrunner
  • Blow like a storm, burst like steam.
« Reply #505 on: March 01, 2007, 01:19:46 pm »
The fact that CG will be partly based on Porco Rosso makes me just thrilled.. :D

But im keeping me occupied with plenty of stuff right now, so someone better throw a hard object at me when the game is released... so ill notice.. :P

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
« Reply #506 on: March 03, 2007, 09:00:09 pm »
I don't no if someone already ask that but CG is it done with c++
R the coolest game ever

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #507 on: March 05, 2007, 06:16:50 am »
Heh. Feeling somewhat odd. 

"I plan to have a playable version until summer ends, so 2-3 months I guess. I'll try to make screenshots in the mean time." -MM on June 11, 2006.

It is February 28, 2007 and nothing new yet. :P He probably meant the end of summer 2007. :o
If he made a game in a short span of a couple months, I wouldn't even want to play it.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
« Reply #508 on: March 09, 2007, 08:33:08 pm »
It dosen't madder wen it comes out but in what language hie he doing the game and has he started to do all the ''cool'' coding like for the physic and all that 
R the coolest game ever

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #509 on: March 12, 2007, 07:30:56 pm »
I kinda doubt that Michals working on this at the moment....as he is working on Soldat 1.4....
Just another soul to burn.

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #510 on: March 12, 2007, 07:52:24 pm »
One project at a time! The poor guy's human. Apparently, there are a whole lot of bugs due to many new features that need to be fixed. I guess CG's release date will be delayed, as Soldat 1.4's release date is at the moment.
The longer we wait, the more secure the end-projects will be :D
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #511 on: March 12, 2007, 08:11:10 pm »
One project at a time! The poor guy's human. Apparently, there are a whole lot of bugs due to many new features that need to be fixed. I guess CG's release date will be delayed, as Soldat 1.4's release date is at the moment.
The longer we wait, the more secure the end-projects will be :D
Not entirely true.... Look at how long it took Valve to release Half Life 2.....and when they did, it was full of bugs, and crashed 24/7....And they had 100+ people writing the bloody code. Still....Don't compare the big guys to Soldat....
Just another soul to burn.

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #512 on: March 13, 2007, 07:25:28 pm »
But thats different, VALVe had to create a totally new engine and make sure the physics are right.

Offline 2big4u

• Camper
  • In Game: 2big4u - Merry Christmas!
« Reply #513 on: March 25, 2007, 10:01:50 pm »
Once again, i am dissapointed as i roll into the news section and still find that it hasnt been finished. I get that this guy has a life, but a mesely little screenshot for some hype. But, life must go on. Hopefully the next time i stroll by, ill be surprised..... or not...

Offline Blazesign

• Major(1)
  • K4B00mz0r4H! H34DSH0T!!!!!
« Reply #514 on: April 13, 2007, 02:17:29 pm »
Of course michals games are good, he made soldat! Soldat is best game in world! It beats wow! :)
This place is another planets hell. We all have sin, Because we're here.

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
« Reply #515 on: April 13, 2007, 09:35:06 pm »
I'm shure that wen soldat 1.4 is finish we will learn a lot more on CG (yessssss)   
R the coolest game ever

Offline MofoNofo

• Veteran
« Reply #516 on: April 15, 2007, 01:26:59 am »
As I've said- I'm sure a demo/preview will come out with the release of 1.4 (next week, I think)

Offline Anubis

• Camper
  • The End is Near
« Reply #517 on: April 15, 2007, 02:55:34 am »
i still don't understand why you guys rush people that make games/mods/etc...

When will you people get it through your thick heads

it's his own damn creation, none of you mofos' are making it with him....

you people obvious don't know S$#& about programming....it anit so easy to program a game....Well let me rephrase that, a "GOOD" game.....
the next time your in your local book store pick up a book on game programing and Enlighten us

..and what right do you people have to rush him at making his own game....

So get off MM's Nuts and let the man live life and work on it on his own time

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #518 on: April 15, 2007, 03:22:58 am »
i still don't understand why you guys rush people that make games/mods/etc...

When will you people get it through your thick heads

it's his own damn creation, none of you mofos' are making it with him....

you people obvious don't know S$#& about programming....it anit so easy to program a game....Well let me rephrase that, a "GOOD" game.....
the next time your in your local book store pick up a book on game programing and Enlighten us

..and what right do you people have to rush him at making his own game....

So get off MM's Nuts and let the man live life and work on it on his own time

Agreed and *applauded*
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Krillious

• Camper
  • If you were a hindu I could aim for the dot
« Reply #519 on: April 15, 2007, 07:28:17 am »
just cos it's his own creation doesn't mean we can't 'rush' him and ask when it's coming out, because mm didn't mention anything about it since summer (im not sure since i didnt read the thread)
if he didnt want to be 'rushed' he wouldn't have mentioned  a date
anyways mm goodluck with cg ;P