Author Topic: I hate jrgp (and everyone even remotely like him)  (Read 4980 times)

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: I hate jrgp (and everyone even remotely like him)
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2008, 02:46:24 am »
PANZER, I lurk here still.  I've just had a lot going on lately and haven't spent much time posting.

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 06:27:02 am »
Flame by devil deleted. User warned. echo
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 09:05:44 am by echo_trail »

OBEY!!!

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2008, 09:24:57 am »
Blue-Ninja your so mean. *Sniff*

Anyways, yea, everyone agrees that the topics are poo.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2008, 09:34:14 am »
It's pretty basic here, ladies. If you don't like what's brought, then you either contribute or go away. No one's keeping you guys around, it's all up to you.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2008, 10:10:42 am »
Hey, just because there's no spamming shit and flaming shit going on, you can't just forget this shit. Both DS and 4yo just doesn't even have a patience. We even tried to recommend to bring back Flame Zone or Bash pit, (which frunk and I had a huge fight) failed. So why are you keep complaining like a little bitch? How about you just don't even log on, play whatever the fuck you want, and join another forums.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline The Philanthropist

• Camper
  • .:|TGIF|:. Philly
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 10:50:31 am »
Hands punched the oblong table in frustration. Voices pummeled the walls as spittle flew from lips, propelled by resent. Chairs squeaked as people squirmed, unable to find comfort in the broiling heat of the boardroom. Their tailored suits, consisting of the two colours of the suit rainbow (black and brown) had begun to grow crusty with the mix of sweat and displaced carbonated water. It had been days. Or could it have been months? Years perhaps? The indecision had swept over them like a muffling smog, the decent ideas and thought were lost into oblivion, or simply ignored.

All of them apparently unawares of the silent  above. Men and women, dressed in the eclectic fashions of the underground, ranging from scarves to army camo, sporting tiger tattoos as well as various video game paraphernalia were stoking the fires. The fires of a new age had been concentrated into a box. The six feet of rope was slung around the box haphazardly, as a man worked feverishly to secure the two. The screws on the grate at their feet were being ever so carefully untwisted, each creak of the metal made them all flinch in fear. Was that the sound that was going to give them away?

Roll with it folks.

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2008, 11:04:08 am »
It's pretty basic here, ladies. If you don't like what's brought, then you either contribute or go away. No one's keeping you guys around, it's all up to you.
BS. The topic and 4yo is crap and he's the one destroying the forum. I've never seen any useful poo from him. only spam and whining and letting him still be here is lovergotry.

blackdevil0742,

You have received a warning for frequent inappropriate language. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Official Soldat Forums Team.
BS!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:17:42 am by blackdevil0742 »

OBEY!!!

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2008, 11:14:43 am »
Hey a-4-year-old,
I'm sorry to announce that you're becoming like me. A lot.
Take a hint: never ever start Polyworks.

otherwise, yeah, I see nothing has really changed besides the looks of the board since I 'left'. (:

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2008, 11:21:13 am »
BS. The topic and 4yo is crap and he's the one destroying the forum. I've never seen any useful poo from him. only spam and whining and letting him still be here is lovergotry.

blackdevil0742,

You have received a warning for frequent inappropriate language. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Official Soldat Forums Team.
BS!

Woah, I can't believe a-4-year-old is single handedly destroying the forum :O
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2008, 11:25:49 am »
He's, I tell you.
He made me remove my avatar and signature and I can't get past 999 posts.

OBEY!!!

Offline The Philanthropist

• Camper
  • .:|TGIF|:. Philly
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 11:51:32 am »
You guys do realize that the lounge is not the heart of the forums?

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2008, 12:00:07 pm »
Ofcourse, but people post here to have fun. Well, some are....
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2008, 12:12:29 pm »

It isn't, but for some reason recently, the most amount of activity is probably in the Lounge.

Let me tell you guys something:

Communities and societies are never destroyed by a single person - they are only destroyed because many are influenced to destroy it, one way or another - just like terrorism. If the community is strong, it will continue to last for a long time - perhaps improvise or create new things from what they've lost and have left.

Think before you say one person is really ruining the forums - for one person is not the forum community - but an entire group of members is the forum community. Yes, one person may be unpleasant, but it does not mean you have to succumb to his influence.

But thanks for keeping us aware of our present situation.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 12:28:35 pm by STM1993 »

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2008, 01:02:29 pm »

It isn't, but for some reason recently, the most amount of activity is probably in the Lounge.

Let me tell you guys something:

Communities and societies are never destroyed by a single person - they are only destroyed because many are influenced to destroy it, one way or another - just like terrorism. If the community is strong, it will continue to last for a long time - perhaps improvise or create new things from what they've lost and have left.

Think before you say one person is really ruining the forums - for one person is not the forum community - but an entire group of members is the forum community. Yes, one person may be unpleasant, but it does not mean you have to succumb to his influence.

But thanks for keeping us aware of our present situation.
YOU SIR, MUST BE COME THIS.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2008, 01:49:19 pm »
This thread is going nowhere and is miles away from an intelligent conversation on the matter.