Author Topic: Flintlock Musket Rifle  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Deadeye Rob

• Camper
Flintlock Musket Rifle
« on: December 07, 2008, 04:38:42 pm »
Ello people! After a bit of a lie-down from mod making i thought well, as its nearly christmas i thought i would indulge you with a 'lill' bit of work i did in my free time!
For those of you who have played 'Fable II' you are a useless ranger unless you have developed a love of all things gun-powder related! Crossbows are for panzies!!

Therefore i give you this little gift, your very own Flintlock rifle to replace the sniper, flintlock rifles today are renowned for their stopping power and slow reloading time due to the need to manualy reload the rifle. Therefore the sniper slot seems an ideal loaction for such an entertaining rifle. I hope the sound effect is also rather pleasing! Happy Camping (I mean honourably de-cappitating!)  :P

Flintlock Musket

Offline Lemming

• Major(1)
  • IGNs: .:Symbiote, The Joker
    • Lemming @ deviantART
Re: Flintlock Musket Rifle
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 07:31:20 pm »
That thing looks wicked. Good job.

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 11:17:38 am »
yes it's detailed. and it look kinda like an old western gun or something :P

Offline Deadeye Rob

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 02:53:24 pm »
Lol its very difficult to make it look more like a flint lock than io already have, the large sized spark trigger is the best i can do!

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 09:06:56 pm »
It kills anything I've made. Nice work!

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 06:40:54 pm »
It's nice, but are you using the same template for all your other rifles?  I mean, nearly everything I see from you is the same colour, same shading, with a few things changed around maybe

I know in real life all rifles dont look the same.  tbh, this looks like an M1-Grand so you could pass it as that too, or just about any other rifle you've created :|

Player since late 2007