Author Topic: Attention all [LaG]/~BAS* clan members!  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Cheesypoof007

• Major(1)
Attention all [LaG]/~BAS* clan members!
« on: December 07, 2008, 05:27:08 pm »
Hi everyone, this is Cheesypoof007 from ~BAS*. Our clan seems to be a bit unorganized, and since Hotsauce/Sniper quit, he made me leader. I've still seen some players with the [LaG] tag on them, so I'm letting everyone know that [LaG] and ~BAS* are the same clan. If you still have the [LaG] tag and want to remain in the clan, please change it to ~BAS*. Also, it would be appreciated if everyone in the clan could post some way for me to contact them, so I can try to organize things better. If you have any questions, either PM me or email me (email is on my profile).

Thanks again,
Cheesypoof007
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 05:49:23 pm by Cheesypoof007 »

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
Re: Attention all [LaG]/~BAS* clan members!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 09:49:45 am »
heh, yeah this clan seams unorganized.

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 07:21:53 pm »
Wow, I can't really belive that the LaG clan is still around, and still has the same leader.  I'm just saying this because like 1 and a half years ago, I was in the clan, and It seemed like it wasn't going to be around so long.  Nice work Sniper, I remember how we used to 1v1 for fun on Bigfalls. ;)

Hope the clan merge will work out nicely.

Offline Cheesypoof007

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 09:42:27 pm »
Wow, I can't really belive that the LaG clan is still around, and still has the same leader.  I'm just saying this because like 1 and a half years ago, I was in the clan, and It seemed like it wasn't going to be around so long.  Nice work Sniper, I remember how we used to 1v1 for fun on Bigfalls. ;)

Hope the clan merge will work out nicely.

lol yeah, Sniper kept it together for a while. It wasnt really a merge though. Eventually he just randomly changed the name, and then he suddenly made me leader and quit because he joined another clan. Do you have any info that I could use to contact any of the other clan members? Any and all help would be appreciated. :D

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 02:59:58 pm »
Yeah, I had like 3 of their xfires, but then all of a sudden one day, they never came on Xfire anymore, and I haven't seen them for over a year now.  I did see some other LaG members, in publics now and then..If I see one, I'll ask em for some info, so they can possibly contact you. ;)

P.S Any Idea what clan Sniper joined now?

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 03:14:58 pm »
I saw him in [Lag] in SnS or One Shot.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Cheesypoof007

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 03:23:40 pm »
Yeah, I had like 3 of their xfires, but then all of a sudden one day, they never came on Xfire anymore, and I haven't seen them for over a year now.  I did see some other LaG members, in publics now and then..If I see one, I'll ask em for some info, so they can possibly contact you. ;)

P.S Any Idea what clan Sniper joined now?

Um...it's been a while since I've seen him, I remember seeing his tag say .:OS:. or something similar, so I'm pretty sure he's in One Shot's now. He changed his name too, to something like OmegaAlpha. But again, it's been a while since I've seen him.

But yeah, I know two members that are still in the clan, MuffinDude and VarinE, but I haven't played against them in a while either. I've been playing constantly on different servers lately to try to find them. No luck yet lol