Author Topic: Custom Gosteks.  (Read 5774 times)

Offline Stalky

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
Re: Custom Gosteks.
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 08:57:52 am »
I didn't like your attitude, as if repeating these possible solutions was a chore and people should already know all this - just because you have 'solutions', doesn't mean that they are easily coded and put in the game by Michal.

Although, I apologise, because I had a bad attitude too. I'm sorry.

Tacklebeast666

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 10:41:18 am »
well replica didn't sound like an asshole to me. in fact, i liked his post because he's one of the only people here that offered opinions and followed them up with supportive facts, which makes it a strong arguement :).

"why make it when people can just abuse it and it can all end up in bad results?"
well doesn't that apply to everything in human history? "why try if we just might fail" "why live when you'll just die one day"

and yes, i think if this is done there will be more people playing, and there will be more registered players out there. so MM makes money in the long run, i think a thing like this is much better than a lot of the other suggestions people been making.

i registered the game just like a lot of you here, so i think i do have the privilage to give out my opinions. obviously MM would want this to be done to, after all soldat is his masterwork.

Offline Yuth

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 04:04:07 pm »
All luck to you Michal Marcinkowski - I hope you get this working one day. This is the best Idea I've found in the Soldat history, and surely it's the best thing to be implemented into Soldat in a long run.

The small things are also nice to implement if they're useful, so I hope you're not ignoring those small hopes in our community and rather take a deep look into the possibilities which occur.

~Good luck man.  ;)

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 02:38:25 pm »
I hava an idea. instead thier should be a program MM makes that is similar to paint. but in the program there should be no erase button. but instead there sould be a "undo" button to fix any problems you made. And the canvas you start painting on sould be a genric soldat for you to start on.