Author Topic: Weird Classmates  (Read 7316 times)

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
Weird Classmates
« on: December 17, 2008, 10:49:53 pm »
In elementary school, 4th grade, I had a classmate named Juancarlos.  He would smile and giggle whenever he saw me. 

Juancarlos had really nasty habits back then.  He would make out with the water fountain while he's drinking, which causes those waiting behind him to go to other fountains.  He would deliberately drop his pencil under his desk, crawl down to get it, and, as he gets back up, sniff his seat.  What's even more disgusting is that he would use the eraser tip of his pencil as a Q-tip for both his ears and his nostrils and the lead tip as a toothpick.

The most awkward time I had with Juancarlos was when, during lunch, he sat down next to me and wrapped his right leg around my left.  I immediately left the table; at that point I didn't want to see him anymore.

So....  Discuss anyone from your school (of any grade) who is/was creepy/disturbing/crazy/etc.

EDIT: Also, no classmates who act gay and shit, I've seen too many people like that.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 10:57:02 pm by Eagles_Arrows »

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
Re: Weird Classmates
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 11:03:54 pm »
EDIT: Also, no classmates who act gay and s**t, I've seen too many people like that.

Does that include a boy trying to play footsie with another boy? ie: Juancarlos.

Uh there was some chinese kid in my first school who used to collect his dandruff during class on the table. But I don't think kids are really accountable for what they do, for some people self-awareness doesn't really develop in their psyche until 12 or 13. There are kids that will sit there and play with their erection, blissfully unaware of anyone watching.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 11:30:19 pm »
EDIT: Also, no classmates who act gay and s**t, I've seen too many people like that.

Does that include a boy trying to play footsie with another boy? ie: Juancarlos.

Well, yes, but everything else that he did was the reason I chose him (though I doubt that he did the leg thing for the sake of creeping me out).

Sure, there are some people who become self-aware at a late age, but most of the kids I've met in my childhood days seemed like normal kids.  Also, Juancarlos was aware that people could have been watching him; I told him once that his habit with his pencil was repulsive, but he didn't seem to care what I said and kept on picking his teeth and leaving lead trails everywhere on his incisors.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 11:33:49 pm by Eagles_Arrows »

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 07:16:02 am »
I heard there was a kid who actually painted his mouth with a marker once. =.=

He was my classmate, didn't like him and he seemed pretty dull-witted. But I've never seen him do anything stupid before. Perhaps he has matured slightly since the marker incident. As for weird kids, I don't really know of any around my place. If anything, I'm the weird one.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 07:18:32 am by STM1993 »

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 07:57:26 am »
In high school, one of my classmates kept whipping out his cock and showing it to another fellow to pick on him. It became a running gag of a sort, whenever we were bored, he'd trick the fellow into looking at his manhood. Mid-lesson.

Elementary school had a whole different type of weirdos - one would be late always and keep lying about it, making up ridiculus excuses. Most of that brigade ended up as major fuck-ups though.

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 08:18:05 am »
I know kids that eats buggers(shit in the nose) in front of people, even the runny ones.

And that is the most colorful individual I've met. Not even near the level of demonic's friends.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:22:20 am by excruciator »
Always remember the succubus...

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 08:26:22 am »
hmm, there was one kid I knew in elementary school who pissed on a pipe protruding from the side of a building, another who used the F word profusely around teachers, and yet another who just loved kicking in glass windows. I think he got expelled (in the 3rd grade). :(

Oh, and another one comes to mind: In the 2nd grade, this kid at lunch pulled down his pants during lunch and everyone saw his "weenie" (as he called it). His excuse: "I'm just a kid!!"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:28:50 am by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 08:36:22 am »
ohh yeah, there one was a friend of mine who jacked off right outside of girl's locker room, ambushing any unsuspecting individuals.
That was a good laugh.
Always remember the succubus...

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 01:36:54 pm »
jrgp if you were ever in my class back in school

you would be the weird classmate acquaintance person

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 02:08:53 pm »
What kind of classes do you have? I wish I haven't got any of these never.... o.O

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:09 pm »
i had a classmate around 1st and 2nd grade, that no matter what, he would cry every school day over something.
it doesn't matter what it was, happy or sad, he would just start crying over anything.

and some kid that atleast 20 times a year his glasses broke right into his eyeballs and he had to go through surgeries.. man that kid was stupid and weird.
Former SuperKill

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2008, 03:09:30 pm »
I staple important things horizontally and unimportant things vertically.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 03:39:40 pm »
in elementary school....just for fun....this kid ate some of this nontoxic glue....

Offline Wormdundee

• Soldier
  • Ruger what?
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 08:47:12 pm »
Man this sucks, I don't know any weird people from school. I feel deprived :(

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 08:49:52 pm »
nah, feel fortunate you don't have any weirdos distracting you from what's important. Nowadays, I've got like 20 retards half stoned on pot to stare at whenever I have to take a test. It gets ridiculously unnerving.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 10:42:26 pm »
I WAS the weird kid in elementary and junior high
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 02:46:06 am »
nah, feel fortunate you don't have any weirdos distracting you from what's important. Nowadays, I've got like 20 retards half stoned on pot to stare at whenever I have to take a test. It gets ridiculously unnerving.
i seriously can't comprehend how much of a tool you are.
you have GOT to be kidding! you're either the perfect troll, or the most incredible tool of all times.

did you ever happen to think that maybe you'd be more focused if you would just NOT stare at these guys? do these guys as stoned as they will be, come and bite your balls whenever you're taking a test? i doubt that - so what's your problem?
Former SuperKill

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 03:35:08 am »
Year 4, a girl in my class would expose herself on the playground and chase boys (including me) around

if it were in high school, it would've been a different story :|

Player since late 2007

Offline JupiterShadow

• Camper
  • MS Paint + Adobe Lighting effects FTW!
    • 55274-640-8484137-23948
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 06:42:35 am »
There was a girl in my class 2 year that would go around flashing her panties at any unsuspecting boy that was about to walk past her. Too bad she moved to a girls only catholic school, I wanted to see more...

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 08:03:54 am »
well there's one guy in my grade that masturbates in the class room.

Oh yeah! btw I'm in 11th grade....lol

« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 08:07:58 am by Snake »