Author Topic: Weird Classmates  (Read 7314 times)

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
Re: Weird Classmates
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2008, 06:54:01 pm »
You do realise that it could've came out differently if only you would have said 'No' even once, right?

Offline koingnegsegg

• Major(1)
  • ^Bust a Move Week. In Game: {untouchable}[NZ]
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2008, 12:18:59 am »
Does it count if they had aspurges syndrome?!! if so Ive been in the same class as quite a few weird ones, throwing chairs and tables etc..
I had one in my class this year who shakes his legs and sqeeeks and shit. and his bad weights like 20kg coz he carrys law books around with him.

and the minigun isn't a proper gun

Offline Pienne

• Major(1)
  • yoridoridoridoridoridoridori
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2008, 12:46:28 am »
Pienne, I'm not the kind of kid who cuts himselfs, cries not-stop, writes a bunch of little poems about how bad life sucks, listens to linkin park and my chemical remains, or whatever, sleeps all day , etc. I don't think the lack of these things qualifies as angst.
No, you aren't. Instead, you logically rebut absolutely every single completely unserious attack against you (actually, they were just jokes made at your expense, not even attacks), displaying your insecurities for absolutely everyone to see while saying you have none, on a forum where you b***h about your experiences with ninth graders and brag about being so desperate to avoid social confrontation that you bypass school filters for no reason other than to access said forum.

Your taste in music probably sucks just as bad, while I'm at it.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 12:49:00 am by Pienne »

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2008, 12:55:39 am »
Actually from what I've seen jrgp listens to pretty good music.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2008, 12:58:33 am »
Pienne, I'm not the kind of kid who cuts himselfs, cries not-stop, writes a bunch of little poems about how bad life sucks, listens to linkin park and my chemical remains, or whatever, sleeps all day , etc. I don't think the lack of these things qualifies as angst.
No, you aren't. Instead, you logically rebut absolutely every single completely unserious attack against you (actually, they were just jokes made at your expense, not even attacks), displaying your insecurities for absolutely everyone to see while saying you have none, on a forum where you b***h about your experiences with ninth graders and brag about being so desperate to avoid social confrontation that you bypass school filters for no reason other than to access said forum.

jrgp is not amused by your silly little comment
(lulz I couldn't resist after seeing his newly posted photos)

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Pienne

• Major(1)
  • yoridoridoridoridoridoridori
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2008, 01:06:38 am »
Oh shit, son. He listens to good music? I guess that entirely turns around my entirely entire argument in all of it's entirety. Also, that picture is fucking awesome. Had no idea I was messing with such a gangster.

Offline xurich

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2008, 01:28:38 am »
All arguments against jrgp are nullified because he has really attractive eyes.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2008, 01:49:36 am »
Oh shit, son. He listens to good music? I guess that entirely turns around my entirely entire argument in all of it's entirety. Also, that picture is fucking awesome. Had no idea I was messing with such a gangster.
Not necessarily gangster, more like... http://last.fm/user/jrgp2040

Thanks?  edit: Come to think of it, I really wonder why my camera didn't give me insane red-eye in that pic.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 01:52:14 am by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline Splinter-Snake

• Soldier
  • One must die, and one must live.
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2008, 01:50:13 am »
Whose ass did this Pienne thing crawl out of?

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2008, 01:51:03 am »
Pienne, lounge bum of mysteriousness

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2008, 07:12:14 am »
http://last.fm/user/jrgp2040
There really are boundless possibilities to make fun of you.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Mitak

• Camper
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2008, 07:33:48 am »
Chop you stooges! Stay ontopic :/

There was a weirdo in 2nd grade, who had already been expelled from 2 other schools... He would stick a pen up his gum and take out his baby teeth infront of the whole class.

Same guy was probably mentally sick, he earned a good beating from some classmates. Didn't even last 1 full month because he jumped barefoot in the nearby river from a bridge, during class.

After that I think they sent him to some specialized school for being too much trouble.
He lived with his father, who, from what I've heard, would drink and beat him every day.

In 5th grade a boy from another class found a new way to cheat on a test - he wrote the formulas on his dick and wasn't caught... lol. He became a school legend.

Another two idiots stole a girl's bag and threw it with everything inside in the garbage on the street... They got expelled for that.

In 6th grade we had a fellow who was 1 brain cell wiser than the other school "legends". He had all the fireworks at his disposal, met with suspicious people and would bring a new form of light&bang material every time. He turned the ceiling in black holes, got expelled after a whole year, thanks to his mom who would protect his ass every time.

I'm full of stories, I was a witness of high-quality degrading acts for 7 years.

Offline Godefroy

• Major
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2008, 10:32:31 am »
My older brother, in his sophomore year, set off fireworks in the boys' bathroom once. The smoke filled the hallways. I don't think he got in trouble for it.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2008, 10:45:16 am »
Well this isn't really a classmate but a there is this guy in my platoon at basic. Emmanuelli, not only can he not do more than 20 push ups he has this amazing hunch... I wish you guys could see the way he hangs his head. Anyway he claims he couldn't even get a job flipping burgers so he joined the Army, however he hates America and thinks the Army is just used to rape innocent people. When we had to qualify with our rifles we had to hit at least 23 out of 40 popup targets with 40 rounds. Well 239 people in my company had already done it, but he is such a bad shot they ended up giving him 90 rounds as a last chance. He shot off all his ammo and only hit 23 targets. Oh and his job will be a cook... but he put airborne on his contract anyway...
@ii

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2008, 05:57:45 pm »
Wierd guys? Hell yeah.

A stereo-typical nerd: acne, a nasally voice, classes, awkward, the full monty. He was also fecking obsessive about Sony and Sonic the hedgehog... like... really... carried a PSP around with him, got angry if anyone insulted sonic the hedgehog. His favourite band, after I wikipedia'd it out of curiosity and suspision, was really the inhouse group that did the music for Sonic. Hell, he fucking flipped out at a girl, tried to throw a baseball at her, missed her and hit another guy and then politely apologised, picked the ball back up, and threw it again and started attacking them. Me and the other guy sat back while the two fought (eg. she beat the shit out of him) until we really had to step in and pull them apart.
I should note he was 16 at the time. Freaking creepy.
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2008, 09:28:03 pm »
He looks like Kenny from South Park! Except his jacket's color isn't orange.

I know two things of jrgp now :D :

1) He's American/white (I hope none will get offended by this @_@)
2) He's got blue eyes.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2008, 09:37:32 pm »
Lately jrgp has taken up the, "I'm really cute under this jacket, but i can't show you" look.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2008, 09:42:03 pm »
But it's entertaining! He's Kenny! It's fun to see hidden faces, it wants viewers to pay attention to him more! :D
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2008, 01:45:31 am »
No. Cuban / Italian.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2008, 01:55:44 am »
No. Cuban / Italian.

Cubits xD