Author Topic: worst christmas ever  (Read 3500 times)

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
worst christmas ever
« on: December 23, 2008, 02:47:35 pm »
tell me why your christmas sux HARD, those who actually njoy Xmas, this is not the topic for you.

imma go buy something to help me forget there eve was a christmas this year,  will read responses later
bb

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
Re: worst christmas ever
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 03:19:04 pm »
The christmas before last christmas sucked for me. My mother was in the hospital 'cause her back then boyfriend beat her up in a coke rage. My kidsister and In spent christmas at my dad's, which I guess is okay, but nothing to really celebrate. my relationship with my dad has seriously gone down hill since the age of 16(I'm 21 now), and by then it wasn't too good either. Also, my dad's developed a slight alcohol problem. He's not a bum or anything, but he can't put away the beers, apparently not even on christmas eve.  So christmas that year was basically about thinking twice before you said anything, dodging bullets by trying not to rip open any old wounds. Not so pleasent.

I do like christmas though, that one was just an unlucky draw. This year I'm celebrating with my mom and sister alone. At first I thought it was a little sad, christmas being a time for family, but now that I realise it's the only family I trust, it's kinda okay :)
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 03:26:06 pm »
last year christmas, grandfather and friend died on december uh

hope this one is better

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 06:19:39 pm »
Having divorced parents makes Christmas a pain.  If I spend too much of the evening with one family, the other gets pissed.
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 06:25:35 pm »
Having divorced parents makes Christmas a pain.  If I spend too much of the evening with one family, the other gets pissed.
Yeah, same here. Every Christmas and birthday of mine, my family always fights over fairness and about the divorce decree, etc. I can't wait until I'm of age and move out on my own and live where I want.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 06:43:07 pm »

Agreed. I live with my mom in Illinois. My dad lives in Colorado. Usually, my sister and I spend Christmas here. Every year, I demand that I be home for New Year's so I can welcome the new year with friends and family.

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 08:00:20 pm »

Agreed. I live with my mom in Illinois. My dad lives in Colorado. Usually, my sister and I spend Christmas here. Every year, I demand that I be home for New Year's so I can welcome the new year with friends and family.

Can I be one of your friends Kazuki? <3

Plus; this might be sad, but I don't celebrate christmas, and I have never gotten a christmas present.  Not that I have too much to complain, I have a 'full' family. ;)

Good time to everyone who is celebrating though.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 12:19:11 am »
Um... Sorry to spoil, but I don't think there was any worst christmas ever. But my friend does have one.

When he woke up in the morning, his parents were arging pretty bad, then they decided to devorce during the christmas morning. Then later during the afternoon, his girlfriend decided to break up with him.... All he ever got was a new Alienware... All of those hardships for that one gameing system....
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 12:24:17 am »
Kinda sad to divorce just because of one small argment that they have..I mean you need arguments now and then..

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 12:25:26 am »
Well, his parents obviously had many fights/arguments before @_@
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 03:04:15 pm »
Well, his parents obviously had many fights/arguments before @_@

Makes one wonder why they got married in the first place. :S

Happy Hanukkah to everyone though.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 03:31:46 pm »
Right now, most of my presents and the presents I wanted delivered for my parents are delayed a few days after Christmas day due to the heavy snow. :(

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 03:38:24 pm »
Right now, most of my presents and the presents I wanted delivered for my parents are delayed a few days after Christmas day due to the heavy snow. :(

Yeah, we got like..snow 10-20 inches high, it's really starting to get on my nerves.  ..that's because I must snowshovel. :/

Offline client

• Soldier
  • Soldat name: Pelle Polltibil
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 04:46:24 pm »
it sucked this year. i sat on a chair with my grandma waiting for dinner, then i thought "wtf it's christmans...." i couldn't realize it and it's not much snow either :(
and i got like 5 presnts, and my borther got like 10000

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 07:03:50 pm »
I got some parfyme, (like take a hint) and a dvd. my brother took suicide for half a year ago, that's why I sorta have to be with my mom this christmas. ofc, she is only fighting with my steph-dad over silly things.  I didn't get ANY good food at all, and the TV program sucked horse d....  but the worst thing is that Im so FUCKING BOOORED, I hate being bored. all my friends are with their family and stores are closed. and everyone else is sending me stupid messages of how great their Christmas is. I don't believe in god, and I feel Christmas is for kids.
all in all, it was a quite normal day for me, sat on the computer and was boored. just thinking about that I soon have to get a job.
If it was up to me, (it's not because I couldn't do that to everyone else) I would kill myself right now, I have done everything I want in life, it's no fun anymore. (not really but you know what I mean)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 07:06:17 pm by homerofgods »

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 08:10:31 pm »
I got some parfyme, (like take a hint) and a dvd. my brother took suicide for half a year ago, that's why I sorta have to be with my mom this christmas. ofc, she is only fighting with my steph-dad over silly things.  I didn't get ANY good food at all, and the TV program sucked horse d....  but the worst thing is that Im so f**kING BOOORED, I hate being bored. all my friends are with their family and stores are closed. and everyone else is sending me stupid messages of how great their Christmas is. I don't believe in god, and I feel Christmas is for kids.
all in all, it was a quite normal day for me, sat on the computer and was boored. just thinking about that I soon have to get a job.
If it was up to me, (it's not because I couldn't do that to everyone else) I would kill myself right now, I have done everything I want in life, it's no fun anymore. (not really but you know what I mean)

dont do it

you have so much to live for

:|

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2008, 09:25:58 pm »
I have to spend it in a hotel. A one room hotel with 2 beds. With 4 people. And this laptop sucks.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 09:29:24 pm »
I have to spend it in a hotel. A one room hotel with 2 beds. With 4 people. And this laptop sucks.
Well, it depends on which people you're sleeping with.... Or did you sleep on the floor....

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 09:35:57 pm »
Well, it depends on which people you're sleeping with.... Or did you sleep on the floor....
I HAVENT SLEPT YET BECAUSE WE HAVE TO SING.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 09:37:38 pm »
Drunk sing? Or karaoke?

If you sing while you're drinking, the higher chance you'll have a "fucked up" relationship next day.

If karaoke, you'll have a great time :)