Author Topic: LogInSystem v1.5  (Read 37859 times)

Offline Beowulf Agate

• Major
Re: LogInSystem v1.5
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2011, 10:19:33 am »
Changing player's account name (ingame nickname) with command would be nice, ofc if it's possible to add.

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
    • Soldat Global Account System
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2011, 02:57:14 pm »
Changing player's account name (ingame nickname) with command would be nice, ofc if it's possible to add.

Probably in conjunction with xmRipper's idea...

Could you make it that won't require password for registering and use HWID instead ?

- Ability to sort rankings by ratio (kills/death)

This suggestion has been taken from a private correspondence between me and a Soldat server administrator.
Soldat Global Account System: #soldat.sgas @ quakenet

Offline Irlandec

• Soldier
« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2011, 05:36:22 pm »
Adding player clan support: admin can add tag and access to the leader of clan,so he could add/delete players from database,clan top and ratings.

Possible in-game ranks,(Private,Sergeant and etc.),can be custom.

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2011, 03:02:24 pm »
Adding player clan support: admin can add tag and access to the leader of clan,so he could add/delete players from database,clan top and ratings.

Possible in-game ranks,(Private,Sergeant and etc.),can be custom.

Thank you for your ideas. I will take them into consideration when working on the update.

Regarding the request for login by Soldat HWIDs Mr has pointed out several times that any usage of them may involve security risks, hence I won't provide any HWID login support. Nevertheless, he also told me that upcoming Soldat releases might make use of the HWIDs provided by MSAC which seem to be reliable when taking security concerns into account.

Here are some new ideas gathered from private conversations...

• Ability for anyone and/or administrator to mark a player to not to be in consideration inside the rankings. That is, a player will still retain his stats but not be listed in the rankings (good for blacklisting, punishments or simply other purposes in contests).
  • Possibility for a player to add his contact (perhaps email or Xfire or alternative?) to his account so anyone can reach out to them or ultimately the server administrator.
  • Besides Played from last IP, perhaps add HWIDs somewhere.
  • Allow players to have one or two additional nicknames for their accounts.

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2011, 11:46:54 am »
Some new ideas have arrived in my inbox, so I will list them here...

• Add the ability to a player to recover/change his/her password without any admin intervention.
  • Add the ability to an admin to remove subadmin permissions
  • Add the ability to a player to reset his stats (a flag controlling this for security reasons should be OK)

Offline Beowulf Agate

• Major
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2011, 12:09:33 pm »
Code: [Select]
  _FOLDER_VIPLIST = './loginsystem_data/viplist/';Why does not anything else related to viplist...
and sorry bad engilish :D

I actually wanted to implement a system to reserve slots, but I didn't find time to complete it.

maybe this

LogInSystem script with 500+ (also 400+) accounts hangs server for 1-2 sec, just before Top10 list appearance on new map. Its not occurs with 200+ accounts. Anyone else have the same problem? How can I fix this?

This is primarily due to the sort algorithm used to order the accounts. A binary tree as iDante suggested could fix this issue. I'm afraid, but I'm not going to maintain the script any longer, because a couple of forum members, including me, are working on global account system. If you want to get more information about our project join our quakenet channel #soldat.sgas. Though, I would really appreciate any updates to the script. I hope someone is going to sacrifice his or her time to help you.

and maybe you can do something about this too since you are doing a final update?

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2011, 03:46:38 pm »

LogInSystem script with 500+ (also 400+) accounts hangs server for 1-2 sec, just before Top10 list appearance on new map. Its not occurs with 200+ accounts. Anyone else have the same problem? How can I fix this?

This is primarily due to the sort algorithm used to order the accounts. A binary tree as iDante suggested could fix this issue. I'm afraid, but I'm not going to maintain the script any longer, because a couple of forum members, including me, are working on global account system. If you want to get more information about our project join our quakenet channel #soldat.sgas. Though, I would really appreciate any updates to the script. I hope someone is going to sacrifice his or her time to help you.

and maybe you can do something about this too since you are doing a final update?

Yeah, this is definitely on my to-do-list.

Offline MrHamsTR

• Soldier
  • One day, everything will end..
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2012, 08:58:48 pm »
I have problem;
I moved loginsystem /scripts then moved loginsystem_data /scripts/loginsystem
I try other ways, moved /scripts (loginsystem and loginsystemdata in scripts)
I try; in loginsystem_data, I moved all files loginsystem
I try moved only loginsystem to /scripts than I have a problem;
-costumline file: costum.txt doesn't exist
shutting bla bla....

what is this?
Is there anybody can write script?
Good, go and play soldat ^^

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2012, 05:54:27 am »
The LoginSystem folder has to be in Scripts folder and the loginsystem_data in the main soldatserver folder:
works for me

Im chill like that

Offline MrHamsTR

• Soldier
  • One day, everything will end..
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2012, 06:32:07 am »
Ohh thanks brother :)
It's working now, thank you so much :)
Is there anybody can write script?
Good, go and play soldat ^^