Author Topic: Girl/Relationship Problems  (Read 7091 times)

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
Re: Girl/Relationship Problems
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2008, 02:20:02 pm »
I havnt acted needy around her, she is the one who wants to make out and have sex with me. But thats just because she is a teenage girl and doesnt know how to react to guys liking her. lol.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 02:41:52 pm by LeetFidle »
Holy Poop!

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2008, 02:42:17 pm »
If I read this correctly...  Then you need to make a choice.  Your religion, or your girl.  Although you DO need to tell how you feel if you haven't already...

But mangled has a point.  I don't know what religion you're a part of and whatnot, but personally, a friend will always be more useful than a set of rules that you don't have to live your life by.

Just my two cents...  It's kind of a complicated issue I'm guessing so maybe I'm boiling it down too simply or w/e...
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 02:51:12 pm »
Well im a Jehovahs Witness if that boils anything down.
Holy Poop!

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2008, 03:02:39 pm »
If I read this correctly...  Then you need to make a choice.  Your religion, or your girl.  Although you DO need to tell how you feel if you haven't already...

But mangled has a point.  I don't know what religion you're a part of and whatnot, but personally, a friend will always be more useful than a set of rules that you don't have to live your life by.

Just my two cents...  It's kind of a complicated issue I'm guessing so maybe I'm boiling it down too simply or w/e...
If they are the same religion how is the religion going to ruin the relationship? If the relationship falls to pieces because they put it on halt for a bit then it obviously wasn't so solid it was worth giving up a belief to begin with. Tossing aside a religion for a woman is the most retarded thing to suggest. It's like choosing between a piece of candy or three full meals to eat for a day.
@ii

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2008, 03:04:17 pm »
Actually I admire leet's honesty. The internet is full of people who are too scared to ask for advice and tell people their problems, people who only sneer at the people who have enough guts to ask for guidance.

True, it's a little naïve expect much help from people hiding behind computer screens but at least he actually has balls.

If they are the same religion how is the religion going to ruin the relationship? If the relationship falls to pieces because they put it on halt for a bit then it obviously wasn't so solid it was worth giving up a belief to begin with. Tossing aside a religion for a woman is the most retarded thing to suggest. It's like choosing between a piece of candy or three full meals to eat for a day.

Oh yes, that is a sensible way of looking at things! Above all else choose religion because religion is infallible which is why the Bible starts with a story about a woman made out of a rib who gets tricked by a talking snake.

/brutalkill
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 03:06:23 pm by Mangled* »
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2008, 03:13:09 pm »
Thanks man.
Holy Poop!

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2008, 03:28:34 pm »

Oh yes, that is a sensible way of looking at things! Above all else choose religion because religion is infallible which is why the Bible starts with a story about a woman made out of a rib who gets tricked by a talking snake.

/brutaldouche
If you honestly want to get into this by all means keeps being the ignorant prick you constantly choose to be. All I ask is that you please for once listen to what I say and get off your high horse.

People don't choose religion because of how the Bible says the earth was created or anything, like I have been saying for years(Yet you haven't been listening) it's a person experience that someone goes through. Through their walk if faith they read the Bible and learn to trust in what it says. You feel like actually using your brain or do I have to post the same thing over and over until I get sick of repeating myself?
@ii

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2008, 03:39:16 pm »
I think you guys are all missing the point:
But im asking for a way to take my mind off it. VIdeo games dont do it anymore. and i wish they did.

I don't think you CAN take your mind off it, and maybe you shouldn't.  You've been together for almost a third of your life, and that's a pretty big deal.  Just focus on all the good times you had, and rather than feeling sad because you're not together right now, look forward to having similar good times in the future when you can get back together.  If I understand you correctly, you ARE planning on continuing the relationship once your religion allows it, right?
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2008, 03:43:23 pm »
Yeah but bad news. If this is true or not, it still hits me hard

"I'm sorry. But this is over. i cant love you. i dont love you. your not even baptized and i'm a regular Pioneer! it wont even work."

I am not baptized, but am taking the steps to do so. Im Trying to figure this all out. Being a teenager sucks.
Holy Poop!

Offline Godefroy

• Major
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2008, 03:45:45 pm »
Wait, so she won't go out with you because you're not baptized? What a bitch.

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2008, 03:52:49 pm »
SHUT THE F**K UP
Holy Poop!

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2008, 03:54:49 pm »

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2008, 03:55:04 pm »
If you honestly want to get into this by all means keeps being the ignorant prick you constantly choose to be. All I ask is that you please for once listen to what I say and get off your high horse.

People don't choose religion because of how the Bible says the earth was created or anything, like I have been saying for years(Yet you haven't been listening) it's a person experience that someone goes through. Through their walk if faith they read the Bible and learn to trust in what it says. You feel like actually using your brain or do I have to post the same thing over and over until I get sick of repeating myself?

People don't choose religion at all. A baby born to Christian parents is raised as a Christian. But it isn't a Christian baby, it's just a baby that has no choice.

I don't want to turn this thread in to an argument about religion. Maybe since you feel so strongly you should have joined the Salvation Army instead of the Arab shooting one.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2008, 04:07:12 pm »

People don't choose religion at all. A baby born to Christian parents is raised as a Christian. But it isn't a Christian baby, it's just a baby that has no choice.

I don't want to turn this thread in to an argument about religion. Maybe since you feel so strongly you should have joined the Salvation Army instead of the Arab shooting one.

Ok your first point is will be disproven by you actually interacting with Christians. A massive percentage of the Christian population are people that choose to become Christians later on in life. How do I know this? Maybe because *dun dun dah* talk to Christians! *gasp* Also on kids being raised as Christians I have already talked on that point many times over as well. Again you are wrong.

You obviously did want this to be a religious debate or you would have left it out of your first post. Maybe I joined the Army because I actually believe in fighting rather than letting someone do the fighting for me? Maybe? Possibly?
@ii

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2008, 04:20:12 pm »
Well Mangled is the only one who has helped me here, so he stays you go.
Holy Poop!

Offline Antipathy

• Major(1)
  • Set it free.
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2008, 04:21:29 pm »
Religion, lol.

That's pretty much all I can say.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2008, 04:21:37 pm »

Ok your first point is will be disproven by you actually interacting with Christians. A massive percentage of the Christian population are people that choose to become Christians later on in life. How do I know this? Maybe because *dun dun dah* talk to Christians! *gasp* Also on kids being raised as Christians I have already talked on that point many times over as well. Again you are wrong.

You obviously did want this to be a religious debate or you would have left it out of your first post. Maybe I joined the Army because I actually believe in fighting rather than letting someone do the fighting for me? Maybe? Possibly?

The vast majority of any religion are not converts, they are born into it. I know many Christians, just as I know many Muslims. The only person I ever knew who 'became' a Christian didn't actually know anything about the religion, and in fact only joined the church because she had a few friends who attended a social club in the Church.

But unfortunately I don't actively engage with Christians because they are very ignorant people who are only interested on saving themselves from hellfire rather than learning about the wonders of everything around them.

I just wanted to point out that the US Army is as much Gods army as Islamic Jihad is.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2008, 04:24:41 pm »
Well Mangled is the only one who has helped me here, so he stays you go.

pfft, we have given you advice but you only listen to what you want to hear

dont open an advice thead if you dont want advice cocksucker

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2008, 04:26:04 pm »
Mangled has been talking ot me on MSN.
Holy Poop!

Offline Godefroy

• Major
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2008, 04:26:23 pm »
Yeah, this girl really sounds like a meanie head. She's expecting too much from you.