Author Topic: Yaaaay!  (Read 5057 times)

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
Yaaaay!
« on: December 27, 2008, 04:51:08 pm »
ello boys! (said with a thick british accent, ESPADON <3)
With all the ranting that's been going on in here, I think it's time we show a little appreciation. See, I remember the forum as a place I like to go to, 'cause it makes me smile and laugh, and it presents a lot of people that I've really grown to like. Even Graham Megow! This place, and I know some would disagree, offors a lot of cool stuff, and on many levels too - intellectual as well as just plain old funny dumb, and I really like that. of ocurse it has it's occassional bad side, every forum does, every aspect of life does. but fuck that, I prefer to see come to this place for what it also has to offer. Some of the people I've met through here are some of the most interresting, most intelligent persons I've ever come to know, and I cherish that. People such as Kazuki, Sethamundo, Sadist, SD and many others.. I'm not too proud to say those are honestly my friends, even if sharing a cold beer is still something we have to do.

So hey, lighten up folks, have a little faith in this place :)

Also, I should probably say I'm not drunk, I'm just in a really good mood.
Thanks,
echo

And also, I'll be going out now, so cheeeers!
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
Re: Yaaaay!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 05:03:41 pm »
yeah its a good place to kill spare time

though, there arent really any intellectual, philosophical or cultural discussions anymore. which, as you say, were good due to the high quantity of very smart people here

talking only about games, graphics cards and music gets a bit boring after a while

still, i love you all like i would my own sons

fuck off i aint gay

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 05:07:25 pm »
Hahah! This creates a nice, light mood, I must say.

This forum is one of the only places where I freely express my opinions and look forward to insight, whether friendly or opposing.

Of course, I have to give shout-outs to basically all the moderators. I do speak with echo on a regular basis, and finally got to listen to him drunk on Skype. XD Also, I've been becoming rather fond of Mangled lately, despite his seemingly inexhaustible need to discuss the faults of the Christian religion. >_>

All in all, there are many interesting personalities in these forums, and some of them can teach us more than a thing or two.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 05:07:51 pm »
I thought SD, 4yo, and two or three other were the only members who didn't have faith in this forum. @_@ But who gives a shit, cheers to you too echo :D I'll take a root bear since I'm under aged ~_~.             I kinda didn't like it in the beginning of when I first was here, but more I got burned, the more entertaining the forum was! I like many mods, it's just that I never even got to talk with some mods. I especially like members as Sir Jeremy, Kazuki, unknownsniper, and Kagesha, because we get to hang out a lot in IRC.  *sorry that it's kinda messy, I'm using itouch*
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 05:15:46 pm by tehsnipah »
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 05:10:39 pm »
I do speak with echo on a regular basis, and finally got to listen to him drunk on Skype. XD

Ey, that was a single moments weakness ;)

I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 05:11:55 pm »
I do speak with echo on a regular basis, and finally got to listen to him drunk on Skype. XD
You as well? I am sorry.

As for the intelligent debates, they would probably be around if someone actually started some...
@ii

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 05:14:45 pm »
You make us sound like a religious group or something lol

Most of you guys are interesting enough to have a conversation with, which is good enough for me
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 05:17:05 pm »
And even though I thought I hated this place, it's the only other forum outside of the modding section that I check religiously.

Okay, I lied, the testing forum also counts D:
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2008, 05:26:45 pm »
Also, I should reiterate that I've spent about one-third of my life on these forums.

I'm nineteen. That's awesomely sad. Some people have been around for longer, like Graham and Outcast.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 05:30:17 pm »
But you don't regret, right?
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 05:33:07 pm »
Hell no. Fuck knows how I would have developed if it wasn't for these forums. I can't bear thinking of myself as an egotistic jock or something of the like.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 05:46:42 pm »
Hell no. f**k knows how I would have developed if it wasn't for these forums. I can't bear thinking of myself as an egotistic jock or something of the like.

you mean you arent ???

hahahahaha nah im just kidding kazuki youre a wonderful man

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 05:55:09 pm »
hahahahaha nah im just kidding kazuki youre a wonderful man

A man, eh? Heheh. Excuse my Pinocchio moment. I thank you for the compliment and send it back at you. ;O

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2008, 05:57:28 pm »
I love you guys.

*hugs*
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 06:57:32 pm »
I like this thread and you're all magnificent people. On these forums are some of the wisest, most intelligent, and most varied people I've ever had the chance to exchange short sentences with. In fact, now that I think about it, all of the people I talk to online are from these forums (unless they're people I've met in real life, of course... although I hope to bridge that gap one day.)

p.s. a4yo, why haven't we hung out yet, I live like 20 minutes away from you. We can go walk around town in gas masks

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 07:36:25 pm »
As for the intelligent debates, they would probably be around if someone actually started some...

Well, I have a list of potential topics lying around somewhere that I guess I could dig up...

Or I could just do what I do now and sit around waiting for other people to make a good thread that I can debate in. =P
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 07:37:09 pm »
I think this was the first forum I ever joined, ever, and the only one I have actively stuck to since now. It is a great community, and I enjoy chatting with a few of you in IRC (get the fuck away from my dog tehsnipah). Although I hate the religious threads cause they are pointless and retarded. I'd like to see more debatable threads in the future. Anyway you guys are awesome people, shouldn't ever be ashamed of that and give yourselves a pat on the back.

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 08:34:35 pm »
wtf u guys............................

........................................ ;;

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2008, 10:16:33 pm »
p.s. a4yo, why haven't we hung out yet, I live like 20 minutes away from you. We can go walk around town in gas masks
We could share a malt with our drinking tube attachment :D
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2008, 10:18:20 pm »
We could share a malt with our drinking tube attachment :D

That would be the best picture ever