Author Topic: Best Movie of 2008  (Read 3683 times)

Offline Cookie.

• Soldier
  • I. R. Baboon
Re: Best Movie of 2008
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2008, 06:10:16 pm »
Forgot my vote, I might change my vote after rechecking the list of movies released in 08 but right now my vote goes to 7 pounds. That was an incredible movie.

That movie sucked ass. The movie went too slow, the ending wasn't even that good, and the plot just sucked.

burn after reading

I heard that was a horrirble movie from all of the people who saw it except you.

I loved this movie, but wouldn't say it was the best of 08.

I can't decide on between Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino or The Wrestler. Both were really really good movies.
Don't pick Gran Torino.  Clint Eastwood was awesome in it, but the Hmong actors were really awful.

Offline Nems

• Major(1)
  • The anti-myth rhythm rock shocker.
Re: Best Movie of 2008
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2008, 08:02:05 am »
Forgot my vote, I might change my vote after rechecking the list of movies released in 08 but right now my vote goes to 7 pounds. That was an incredible movie.

That movie sucked ass. The movie went too slow, the ending wasn't even that good, and the plot just sucked.

burn after reading

I heard that was a horrirble movie from all of the people who saw it except you.

I loved this movie, but wouldn't say it was the best of 08.

I can't decide on between Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino or The Wrestler. Both were really really good movies.
Don't pick Gran Torino.  Clint Eastwood was awesome in it, but the Hmong actors were really awful.

Yeah that's one of the reasons I think The Wrestler was better. Mickey Rourke's performance was incredible.
poop