Author Topic: I can safely say !l33t PorchMonkeys is full of n00bs  (Read 1687 times)

Offline 13579

• Soldier
  • &Totse-13579
I can safely say !l33t PorchMonkeys is full of n00bs
« on: July 31, 2006, 04:36:19 am »
So, I go into !l33t Noobs about 10 minuites ago and I cap the flag 3 times in a row. A vote starts to kick me because aparrently I MUST be wacksing to do that.

I get kicked and go back after I reconnect my internet (I have a static dynamic IP adress-i cant be banned from anything) And ask why they kicked me.

Here is a pic of the chat:

After that nonsense a little while later after I wax one of the people that was in that chat they start a vote to kick me. The reason? "kik Th1s n4b wackser" And I got kicked.

And i still got kicked eventhough the person was spamming with about 15 "f12 all" messages.

What the ****?

My name has nothing to do with weather I was wacksing or not.

They also said that i was wacksing there earlier. That was the first time i have been on soldat today except for a clan tryout.

Why?? Why must you envy my legs?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:23:14 am by Chakra »

Offline slim dogg

• Major(1)
  • sl1m d0gg[Hax]
Re: I can safely say !Elite Hunters is full of n00bs
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 04:39:30 am »
hmmm, have played couple of times there, nothing like this never happened there before.

Edit: cant see the pic

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 04:40:19 am »
Cause you're some wackser "noob?" Really, I've not tried Elite! Porchmonkeys yet, but I doubt it has anymore idiots than any other Soldat wax server can have at any given time. Why were you so set to stay in a server where the people kept kicking you anyway? Switch to Snipe & Slice, Explosives, Butch Guys Long Oily Fun House, Salon of Wax, FliesLikeABrick's Men Shack, or any other good server.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:17:03 am by Chakra »

Offline 13579

• Soldier
  • &Totse-13579
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 04:42:23 am »
I just edited the topic, i had to add a new pic and BTW my name is -=WaRpEd=-

Date Posted: July 31, 2006, 05:40:53 AM
Cause you're some wackser "noob?" Really, I've not tried Elite! Porchmonkeys yet, but I doubt it has anymore idiots than any other Soldat wax server can have at any given time. Why were you so set to stay in a server where the people kept kicking you anyway? Switch to Snipe & Slice, Explosives, Butch Guys Long Oily Fun House, Salon of Wax, FliesLikeABrick's Men Shack, or any other good server.

Because I just wanted to know why I was kicked and to get a scrn. shot of the chat to laugh at. And Snipe & Slice owns.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:21:18 am by Chakra »

Offline Denacke

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • Cake!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 04:53:42 am »
Well you sound like an incredible dick on that screenshot.

Plus, their explanation was that you were warping, perhaps you were playing on a high ping server?

PS: You have a dynamic IP. Static IP's do not change when you reconnect your internet.

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 05:11:35 am »
Yes, high pings or being caught hitting a polygon that sends you flying at high speed can make you look like you're warping. Shit happens and people jump to the conclusion that you're a waxer.

None the less, s'not our business here to bad-mouth other servers, clans, players and such (unless its me and I hate 'em). So I shall lock this and do evil things to it.
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.