Author Topic: Battle Eye Violation Corrupted Memory #15, 16, 21  (Read 2395 times)

Offline xaolindragon

• Major(1)
Battle Eye Violation Corrupted Memory #15, 16, 21
« on: January 20, 2009, 10:30:02 pm »
Ok, so. I've been playing this game for quite some time now (at least a couple of months) and it's only until today that I'm getting Battle Eye Violations. Now I've tried to look up some stuff relating to my problem, but none have either worked or were my problem.

It was only today that Battle Eye started to kick me for "Corrupted Memory #15 or 16 or 21".
I run XP Home Edition.
I have tried uninstalling it, completely deleting anything related to soldat and reinstalling it. Didn't work, still got kicked.
No matter what random server I try to join, I always end up getting kicked after a few seconds.
See my screenshots for the full, exact error message.

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Re: Battle Eye Violation Corrupted Memory #15, 16, 21
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 01:01:09 pm »
I sent you a PM a few days ago to test some things, but you haven't answered yet.

If you want someone to help you, please cooperate.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline xaolindragon

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 12:03:28 pm »
Sorry that I haven't replied.

I just sent you a PM. I can't even get to see the error. (details in the PM)

Offline Cewie

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 04:43:39 pm »
I have the same problem D:!!! Can u tell me what to do or send that helpful pm thing?  :'(

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 10:57:49 pm »
Alright, we did some tests and found out that it's Norton Internet Security (possibly Norton AntiVirus) causing this. Try disabling this software while playing to see if that fixes it. (Of course there could be other software causing this too.)
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 11:54:23 pm »
This sometimes happends to me in public servers too and I don't run Norton Anti Virus :S
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 12:03:00 am »
This is only the case for #>=10.

Offline xaolindragon

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 08:41:11 pm »
Yes, I did another test. Where I had Norton on and joined a server. Got kicked after a few minutes. However, after I turned off Norton completely (or at least everything that I could turn off), I didn't get kicked.

Offline crossfade666

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 02:43:15 pm »
Have you tried updating BE by any way from http://www.battleye.com/download.html
I had this problem about a month ago and since I reinstalled it, I haven't been kicked anymore (for BattlEye Violations)...
'  Fa1th  ~
Barret M82A1

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 04:42:56 pm »
I am sorry, but updating BE doesn't solve this problem. You only get these violations when your BE is up-to-date anyway.

Something else on your system was changed.