Author Topic: Someone Chrashing HnS Servs  (Read 4880 times)

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
    • Soldat Global Account System
Re: Someone Chrashing HnS Servs
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 06:13:06 pm »
Server Wurstbude got also attacked a few minutes ago by a hacker. He makes use of script, I guess, in order to flood the server ten times a second. My server just crashed and I could not join it anymore. I also tried to avoid this happening by using a server firewall, but it seems that the hackers' IP changes every time he tries to attack. By the way, I recognized that the hacker uses some restart cipher like the one in EnEsCe's "Server port setting tester" and he usually changes the port trough he joins every time he floods the server :-\
Soldat Global Account System: #soldat.sgas @ quakenet

Offline saad786

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 02:04:04 pm »
My server crashed im gunna leave it off for a few hours...

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 06:33:44 pm »
Have you guys updated to the latest server version?
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 07:20:20 pm »
yep

Im chill like that

Offline Tycho

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 11:43:56 am »
We have the same problem.

Someone with a ip from the turkish telecom floods the servers. Banning over soldat does not work. I filtered the whole net from the telecom via iptables. I feel sorry for other players, but i see no other solution

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
    • Soldat Global Account System
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 12:19:03 pm »
Have you guys updated to the latest server version?

Sure  [pigtail]

We have the same problem.

Someone with a ip from the turkish telecom floods the servers. Banning over soldat does not work. I filtered the whole net from the telecom via iptables. I feel sorry for other players, but i see no other solution

Yea, seems to be the same hacker who also attacked my server. Trackig his IP results in Turkish telecom for me as well.
Soldat Global Account System: #soldat.sgas @ quakenet

Offline danmer

• Camper
  • crabhead
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 03:45:25 pm »
Yea, seems to be the same hacker who also attacked my server. Trackig his IP results in Turkish telecom for me as well.
its not a hacker, its just an ordinary retard <.< You dont need much skills to ddos, just a simple script =/

Offline darksonic45

• Major
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2009, 05:35:55 pm »
Call me paranoid but I'm fairly sure Fahad and Saad are telling him to do it, or they know he does it and doesn't want him to stop. He's admin at their server and it seems everyone else's HNS server goes down except theirs.
f**king unethical to keep him, Fahad, especially since he's crashing the server of the guy who wrote the HNS script.

Man my server is crashing too.... So i dont know why your posting that me and fahad are telling iDos to do it... iDos is barely on. Why would I tell him to crash? Well if hes crashing hes crashing mines too. iDos got admin because he would follow the rules and he knows how to do some server file managing... BTW YOU GOT TO GIVE ME PROOF HES DOING IT. If hes doing it he will be kicked and banned from server (including admin)... So far I have seen a pic of iCrash not iDos... :D Well im planning to get firewall so doesnt matter to me
So, we have all of this evidence of iCrash being iDos (and if you choose to ignore it, simply ask him if he's iDos).
Do you plan on holding up your end?
lul

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2009, 08:19:52 pm »
Ah, that guy has been doing that for some time. Just firewall his ISP and your problem should be gone.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline saad786

• Major(1)
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 11:52:12 pm »
its not a hacker, its just an ordinary retard <.< You dont need much skills to ddos, just a simple script =/

its not ddos its perl

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 04:29:16 am »
ddos is type of attack and perl is a coding language

Im chill like that

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 09:09:03 am »
DDoS is a distributed denial of service, meaning multiple sources of attack.