Author Topic: Mouse button stick  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
Mouse button stick
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:38:16 am »
Ok so I just got kicked from a climbing server because when I entered my mouse button was stuck, ok so your going to say "well get e new mouse dumbass!" well I have a Razor Copperhead...and it works perfectly fine, so when I saw the mouse button stucks, what I mean is that it doen't stick "physicaly" its like an in game glitch, like I can play soldat and shoot/jet/nade (press scroll) and I die while i'm doing that and then when I respawn the jet (or what ever it is) stays on, and I have to right click untill it stops doing it, or sometimes it can just happen randomly like that, but when I use my crapy (but good) Microsoft mouse it doesn't do that

Offline biohazard

• Camper
  • B4bY NighT
    • B4bY NighT
Re: Mouse button stick
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 02:42:24 pm »
Actually ima getting this problem. My old MS 3.0(broke due deagle+socom) i never noticed that, but now i got this shit with a MS Comfort 3000. Any1 knows how to fix that?

Offline 1ronclaw

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 03:42:15 pm »
I have the same problem with my Logitech G9. Never had problems with my old standard MS wireless mouse. Sometime my left or right click action gets "stuck", but a single tap fixes it. Not a major problem, just more of an annoyance.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 04:03:29 pm »
Make the polling rate lower.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline biohazard

• Camper
  • B4bY NighT
    • B4bY NighT
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 04:44:21 pm »
Make the polling rate lower.

how do to that?

btw i did overclock from 125mhz(?) to 500mhz as i did to my other 3 mice (deagle+socon = usd waste) i dont think that affect my shits, btw i got that problem only on 1.5.1 beta, i just noticed that only happens on Soldat, pressed f9 and worked well on windows, came back to Soldat and it keep pressing the jet. It rly anoy me, suddenly my jet get empty and i die like a deer ;/

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 04:51:36 pm »
Its called Report or Polling rate, you can change it in your mouse driver application.
Also, there isnt a too big change in gameplay.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline biohazard

• Camper
  • B4bY NighT
    • B4bY NighT
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 05:05:59 pm »
pooling rate is related to USB clock? So i think i did overclock to 500mhz, but i did it to all mice and never happened b4... and i play since 2002 so i think its the Soldat problem.
anyway, actually i play with 200 sensy, and i think it will hurt my gameplay if i lower these values.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 05:07:40 pm by biohazard »