[MLB]
\v/
SW
AE
2wai
-MN-
Xferct
SoC

Author Topic: World's Best Soldat Clan  (Read 63342 times)

Offline FlyingForehead

• Soldier
  • E.P <3
Re: World's Best Soldat Clan
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2009, 09:50:40 pm »
Lol, when I saw Raph had posted, I was like "Holy s**t, the big names have come to lay me out"

If this wasn't a discussion on the best clan ever, present day. I would definitely say dA| for the Australian era.

/agreed

You can find me in the masturbation thread. At least that one is somewhat more interesting

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2009, 11:11:45 pm »
What about .10- (In10sity)?  Isn't that an Australian clan too? ..and one of the best Australian clans if I might add.

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2009, 01:09:07 am »
it was an australian team, and no it wasn't that good. Alot of us raged at each other for while.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2009, 01:39:05 am »
.10 sucked, and they got a clan section on the aussoldat forums for nothing...rediculous
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline FlyingForehead

• Soldier
  • E.P <3
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2009, 01:40:07 am »
IT wasn't all Australian strictly speaking. Ex-Legend was in it at some point. And no, they weren't exceptional, far from it.

They're kind of like =ADMOD=, ambitious but rubbish.

Lol clowntouche, just because you didn't get a trial for them makes them suck?  Mr I-Rekon-I'm-4th-Best-Player-in-Australia.

And btw, nice alias. You gunna tell Cult then beg him not to tell anyone else?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 01:44:11 am by FlyingForehead »

You can find me in the masturbation thread. At least that one is somewhat more interesting

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2009, 01:46:23 am »
who the fuck are u
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2009, 01:46:56 am »
Trivium, thats who you are....

Offline FlyingForehead

• Soldier
  • E.P <3
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2009, 01:48:10 am »
FAIL, Try again.......

2 more guesses before i eat your soul.

Back on topic, AE ftw.

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2009, 02:15:48 am »
aussies raped this topic woo. anyway i think \v/ has got to be high on my list, even though they lost last GA season they were pretty much an allstar team.

Offline Raphael

• Major(1)
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 02:48:22 am »
I'm not going to go out of my way and say .10- was exceptional, but to actually stand up and compare us with =ADMOD= is just f**king pathetic...

I could go into more detail them I'm about to, but I'm not.

The main reason I decided to actually start a Aus clan for SCTFL (And yes, Ex-Leg joined along with Aphec for a short period of time, but we retained its Oz nature.) is because I knew for a fact we could exceed -Go. and well holy s**t we did didn't we? I admit we weren't in the best of spirits all the time but we had fun and we are happy with our result. I'm not about to badmouth certain clans, but we beat clans that have been around for alot longer then ourselves, we upset many clans and I'll be sure to do it again.

Scarface, I suggest you actually take part in the Australian community before you go on an international forum and just talk s**t. And if anyone is interested, Scareface09, or better known in Australia as "Clownman". Is banned from almost every reputable IRC channel and server I can think of. He has stolen Identities of people who have long left the soldat community, and on many occasions he has created numerous alias'. But time and time again, people recognize his signature cocky attitude and rough speech. If there's anything giving us a bad name or reputation, it's you. We got a clan section because one of our leaders, Flyness, was an Admin on those forums, and A) We needed the backing of the community, B) Because it is somewhat of an event when an Australian clan does well in an overseas competition. It happened for =UN=, It happened to us.

Also FlyingForehead, I would also like to know who you are, and what you have actually accomplished to be able to call anyone, let alone a clan, rubbish.

Offline FlyingForehead

• Soldier
  • E.P <3
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2009, 04:10:10 am »
Raph, what I was trying to say is that .10 was/is/were supposed to be a heavyweight clan, filled with higly renowned and highly skilled players, such a you, Ex-Leg along with Boots, Cult etc. But somehow, the clan just didn't live up to the peoples expectations of raping anyone in its way whenever and wherever the time suits you. Now that LF has started, and has since strung up an almost perfect win/loss ratio, it kind of filled the void that .10 was supposed to fill, yet more-or-less didn't.

Sure, you did lay waste to many different clans of whom were among the best in the world, yet, from what I have seen in it's relatively short-ish lifespan, it just didn't do it often enough. Please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that is my opinion, and I'm sure you would agree in allowing me to voice said opinion.

And I 'spose I was wrong to compare you to =ADMOD=. I was in the wrong there and for that I am sorry.

Also, I agree with your little spiel about Clownman, as long as he is still around, he will forever be a pain in the the Australian Soldat scenes' hypothetical arse.

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 04:26:46 am »
I'm not going to go out of my way and say .10- was exceptional, but to actually stand up and compare us with =ADMOD= is just f**king pathetic...

The main reason I decided to actually start a Aus clan for SCTFL (And yes, Ex-Leg joined along with Aphec for a short period of time, but we retained its Oz nature.) is because I knew for a fact we could exceed -Go. and well holy s**t we did didn't we? I admit we weren't in the best of spirits all the time but we had fun and we are happy with our result. I'm not about to badmouth certain clans, but we beat clans that have been around for alot longer then ourselves, we upset many clans and I'll be sure to do it again.

Scarface, I suggest you actually take part in the Australian community before you go on an international forum and just talk s**t. And if anyone is interested, Scareface09, or better known in Australia as "Clownman". Is banned from almost every reputable IRC channel and server I can think of. He has stolen Identities of people who have long left the soldat community, and on many occasions he has created numerous alias'. But time and time again, people recognize his signature cocky attitude and rough speech. If there's anything giving us a bad name or reputation, it's you. We got a clan section because one of our leaders, Flyness, was an Admin on those forums, and A) We needed the backing of the community, B) Because it is somewhat of an event when an Australian clan does well in an overseas competition. It happened for =UN=, It happened to us.

Also FlyingForehead, I would also like to know who you are, and what you have actually accomplished to be able to call anyone, let alone a clan, rubbish.

How can you say such crap bout me when you just joined this forum? Id like the Soldat Forums Team to look at this.

Offline FlyingForehead

• Soldier
  • E.P <3
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 04:32:26 am »
Lol, I like your "Who's this noob?" attitude clownie. Just one thing, it doesn't suit you. Anyway, to pull this topic back, well, ontopic.

K2 is up there with the best.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 04:46:44 am »
How can you say such crap bout me when you just joined this forum? Id like the Soldat Forums Team to look at this.

Looked at it. The guy's not breaking any rules I'm afraid.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2009, 05:30:57 am »
Lol, I like your "Who's this noob?" attitude clownie. Just one thing, it doesn't suit you. Anyway, to pull this topic back, well, ontopic.

K2 is up there with the best.
k Redemption

Offline Raphael

• Major(1)
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2009, 06:18:08 am »
I'd like to see proof I haven't been playing Soldat longer then you've been in puberty.

I had a previous account on these forums, but I don't save many Emails. I see no harm in making a new one.

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2009, 05:04:28 pm »

HOLY FUCKING LOL
oh my god you are so horrendously fucking stupid man MY GOD

post count = skill JA SOR
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline Mutzy

• Major(1)
  • Each To his own.
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2009, 08:47:02 pm »
IT wasn't all Australian strictly speaking. Ex-Legend was in it at some point. And no, they weren't exceptional, far from it.

They're kind of like =ADMOD=, ambitious but rubbish.

lol, since when were we ambitious? ADMOD was the Admin-Moderator team for the Australian Soldat Forums. We just joined to have a bit of fun; most of the team haven't warred in many months. (or years, as was the case with Osama/Kingbob) And the clan that i'm in currently is a very laidback clan.

I think ADMOD only warred some 4-6 times. Wooooooooo very ambitious, indeed. ::)
Nothing is ever easy.  If it is, you've done it wrong.

Offline FlyingForehead

• Soldier
  • E.P <3
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2009, 12:23:52 am »
lAnd the clan that i'm in currently is a very laidback clan.

I wouldn't say NA is laidback. Sure in the past I may have agreed with you, but nowadays, you guys are warring more often and participating in the community in general alot more than say 3-4 months ago.

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 10:48:00 am »
sv| will tear a new hole up anyone's ass back in full activity. Soldat Veterans, that is.
Former SuperKill