[MLB]
\v/
SW
AE
2wai
-MN-
Xferct
SoC

Author Topic: World's Best Soldat Clan  (Read 63343 times)

Offline FlyingForehead

• Soldier
  • E.P <3
Re: World's Best Soldat Clan
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2009, 09:57:31 pm »
Unlike every australian soldat thread where every I mean every thread that involves me becomes flamed about 50 times.
History Mode: Engage

Well lets face it, there are several reasons why you are not welcome at ASF anymore:

1) Your an egotistical prick, who cant stand failure or criticism. You talk yourself up, claiming your one of the best, then you go and make some failclan that loses all 5 of its wars and from that, everyone consequently rage-quits because of your crap attitude.
2) You've made an arse of yourself in front of the king-pins of ASF (fx, Raph, Fly, Hez, Mutzy, Cult etc) through impersonating people who have long left the Aust. Soldat scene.
3) You've flamed just about everyone who doesn't see eye-to-eye with you. I have proof on that one, trust me.

There are more, but I have to go to work and don't want to be late.

For these reasons, no-one wants you back in ASF. If however, you tried to put right the many wrongs you have caused/been party to, then maybe they could make an exception....but I doubt that very much so. Again, trust me on this one, people would respect you again if you make up for all the s**t you've done.

Sure, some people at ASF have enormous ego's, but none as big as yours.  For you see the difference between you and them is that they know when to quit. Perhaps this is why you washed up here, in the multi-national soldat forums, because you a) Don't want to go back, or b) because your afraid that if you go back, and continue to flaunt this crap attitude of yours, the ASF/GA admins have an excuse to perma-ban you out of every GA server they can think of

Because this is not Aussoldat, these people are actually cool and you can actually talk to them.

You can talk to the people on ASF, but there is a difference between talking to them in a polite manner, of f**king them around and acting like a b*****d, something which you are widely renowned for.

History Mode: Disengage

To bring this topic slightly back on the rails, I believe that there is no 'best' clan out there. As Xxypher said, just a bunch of good clans who are on par with eachother.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 04:02:32 am by FlyingForehead »

You can find me in the masturbation thread. At least that one is somewhat more interesting

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2009, 02:22:49 am »
Poll is fail. :S
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2009, 06:53:35 am »
I can't believe you went in all that trouble Redemption, just for that...ahahaha! Man o man, what a life!

Btw, poll is just to see what people think, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2009, 06:50:04 pm »
You still havn't got what everyone has been saying in the last few pages, have you?

You can't match clans that played in the early stages compared to now. Weapons are different, playing styles are different. Everything is different.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2009, 06:59:07 pm »
and I care why?
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2009, 07:11:53 pm »
Outcast probably hit the nail on the head. Bravo.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2009, 09:50:42 pm »
and I care why?
Arg, seriously. Take a fresh look at yourself. Look at your attitude. You don't listen to anyone, you don't give a shit about anything. If you honestly want people to like you, use your bloody brain.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2009, 10:06:08 pm »
I like your attitude. I know, It's all just about me and ma homies on SF! ASF can fk off.

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2009, 10:32:53 pm »
What.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2009, 10:44:50 pm »
continue your cat fight in pm pls

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2009, 10:52:26 pm »
Sorry, I believe they started the fight. (They're from ASF, so you would pretty much expect that).

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2009, 11:13:52 pm »
dA got my vote, only 'cause it's the best clan I've seen. But I still think the poll is pointless, different eras for different clans.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2009, 12:00:11 am »
dA| also got my vote, also your pointless and poll is cool. So, don't go bagging my poll. "I still think Bootz are pointless".

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2009, 12:18:52 am »
scarface09 was warned for continuing to instigate this senseless quarrel. Please stay on-topic henceforth.

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2009, 12:53:24 am »
Affirmative! Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Offline Colt

• Major(1)
  • Top Gun
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2009, 01:29:48 am »
I would have to go with EF overall, but since it is current clans I say K2. Biaaa.

Offline Vos

• Soldier
    • http://kosoldat.forumer.com/index.php
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2009, 01:44:52 pm »
gief knife clans!
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2009, 12:22:13 am »
knife clans don't really count...I meant more of ctf clans...

Offline Vos

• Soldier
    • http://kosoldat.forumer.com/index.php
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2009, 03:23:12 am »
knife clans are ctf clans o.0, we could handle a gun, but could you handle a knife?
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2009, 03:33:35 am »
Knife clans are more associated with Dodgeball game modes. And if your team wielding only knife, versing a auto-gunned team, would probably 8 - 0 you guys in less than 2 mins..