[MLB]
\v/
SW
AE
2wai
-MN-
Xferct
SoC

Author Topic: World's Best Soldat Clan  (Read 63369 times)

Offline Outcast

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • Semi-retired antagonist
Re: World's Best Soldat Clan
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2009, 05:45:07 pm »
I have to say sv| purely on the fact for how long they dominated ...
o/

Offline Biggles

• Flagrunner
  • Mapping rotating
« Reply #201 on: August 16, 2009, 07:09:37 am »
Xfect seemed to have been a quite handy clan aswell ( after reading at soldat wiki ). Although quite hated for it's skills?

Offline Outcast

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • Semi-retired antagonist
« Reply #202 on: August 16, 2009, 05:54:34 pm »
X'fect was good but wasn't very well liked because of the elitist attitudes of the members and their frequest flaming and whining when they lost...I should know I was in it
o/

Offline ElGato

• Camper
« Reply #203 on: August 16, 2009, 06:32:07 pm »
It's close between sv| and {EF} if you ask me, ~ES~ was better when it was made but didn't last long.
[fist] Black Powa

Offline Outek

• Major(1)
  • (.)(.) ~ Outek In Da House ~ (.)(.)
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2010, 08:36:40 am »
sv| For to win!

Offline Aleixo

• Major
« Reply #205 on: January 06, 2011, 09:50:18 pm »
But like Ciesta told me, soldat veterans wasn't that good, back then there just weren't too many other players/clans as good as them. (a few of there members were from public servers I believe).  8)

Where else would they come from if it wasn't public servers?...

A video is naturally always made using the very best footage available. Out of thousands of hours of Soldat I'd think that anybody would have enough demos to throw a decent video together.

Their movie wasn't anything special either :S

The only reason it got the recognition it has is because it was the first well-edited clan video(thanks to anti-camper). There probably are a few here that have the capabilities as good as him or even better. The kills were mediocre, it was the effects that made it look crazier. Clan videos are kinda boring now since it's basically the same thing every time.

wow thanks

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
  • Old nick: HunterZ
« Reply #206 on: January 07, 2011, 02:00:41 am »
{EF}
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
HunterZ The Movie I / II / III
Awards

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #207 on: January 07, 2011, 03:52:45 am »
There aren't billians names of clans
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline Foxconn

• Major
  • Common sense abandoned me.
« Reply #208 on: January 07, 2011, 08:26:23 am »
My choice: Poles.

Poles are one clan.
Poles are the best.
Poles for the win.

Offline Vos

• Soldier
    • http://kosoldat.forumer.com/index.php
« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2011, 09:54:54 pm »
My choice: Poles.

Poles are one clan.
Poles are the best.
Poles for the win.

i hope you're stoned though
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #210 on: January 08, 2011, 11:56:10 pm »
Hrmm... hard to weigh N/A, dA and \v/ against each other... its been far far too long since I had the honour of versing any of their members.

I was never much of a clanner - for the most part its nothing but prepubescent social elitism, so I only paid attention to a small handful of talented ones and simply preferred to be a skilled ronin instead.

I never like to refuse the chance to fight a worthy foe who had a good attitude - too many clanners have their heads up their a**es (contrary to popular belief, being able to press buttons and make lights appear on a screen does not extend your penis no matter how many frags you have).

I love it when I come across warriors like kagesha, panda, kzya, agres, raph , its great to know there are opponents who really bring out my lust for combat - its always an honour to fight and learn from you guys! Hit up the GA pubs more often guys - we all miss you!

Either way, Aussie Soldat kicks a**.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and then asked for forgiveness.

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2011, 05:12:42 am »
the honour

skilled ronin instead.

being able to press buttons and make lights appear on a screen does not extend your penis

warriors
lust for combat

Oh really now?...
b&

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2011, 10:24:02 am »
Hey Im entitled to enjoy the spirit of contest as much as anybody, I cant help it if I like to play with words... You can roleplay without everything having to be about d*cks yknow...
Its great to see humble pros, and I think they set a great example for the gamer.

Im a fairly capable player - Ive tangled with some real pros and havent exactly gotten my butt fed back to me. Ive had some truly embarrassing losses, and I know I have major gaps in my skills - so I find new games in trying different strategies instead.

I dont suck, Im far from awesome, but the point is I hardly see how being awesome on a forgotten videogame has any bearing on my penis - well except when I get horny, but that ...
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and then asked for forgiveness.

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2011, 10:49:32 am »
You don't get it, do you?
You're talking about a side-scrolling 2D shooter as if it were a 16th century oriental battlefield...
b&

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2011, 07:50:14 am »
QQ demoniac.

and kynetik a couple of them players are long gone,  (raph/agres) ive been trying to play as much as i can though ;).

\v/ def was the best soldat clan only from what ive seen and from my perspective..

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2011, 08:36:05 am »
QQ demoniac.

and kynetik a couple of them players are long gone,  (raph/agres) ive been trying to play as much as i can though ;).

\v/ def was the best soldat clan only from what ive seen and from my perspective..

Awwwww, did I offend you? I didn't know he was your lover :C
b&

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2011, 09:39:21 am »
Unlimited Jokers. Over 300 matches. 3 lost. 2 ties.

You do the math. They quit after they beat sv|. :)

Then again, that was.. 8 years ago. :)
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline Vos

• Soldier
    • http://kosoldat.forumer.com/index.php
« Reply #217 on: January 15, 2011, 02:23:13 pm »
probably had no properly comparible clans back then \o/
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Suowarrior

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • There will be time when I create maps again.
« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2011, 09:33:27 am »
Unlimited Jokers. Over 300 matches. 3 lost. 2 ties.
Just wondering where did you throw such statistic :O

Though UJ was tough.

Btw, SS (Savage Soldiers) should be in the list as it was overwhelmingly dominant clan at time when competitive community was the largest.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:38:22 am by Suowarrior »

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2011, 10:10:16 am »
You're talking about a side-scrolling 2D shooter as if it were a 16th century oriental battlefield...

Im entitled to enjoy the spirit of contest as much as anybody, I cant help it if I like to play with words... You can roleplay for fun you know.

Besides, Im not the one who calls a 2D shooter competition a WAR. War?! A bit dramatic and hyperboled isnt it?  I would just call it contest or combat, but hey - its fun roleplay!
And who partakes in a WAR that values honour, contest and skill?
Maybe - a WARRIOR? Gasp! Logic!

And yet you single me out for valuing the spirit of a competitor whilst alluding to the very roleplay this game thrived on? Grow an imagination...

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*