What do you think about knife only?

I dont like it at all
I love it!!
Its okay..
I really hate it!!
i like to play it
i really wanna try it out
never tried before and never want

Author Topic: ~ Tu [Knife Only]  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Vos

• Soldier
    • http://kosoldat.forumer.com/index.php
~ Tu [Knife Only]
« on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:58 am »
Greetings fellow soldat players.

Clan Name: The Untouchables
Clan Tag: ~Tu

Members of ~Tu:
Ownage
Cougar
Vos
JoKeR
Dillinja
Eslam
Riku
Gangbang
_________

We are a knife only ctf clan showing off here our members and some information about knife only.
To start off we're really in need of more knife only clans in our knife community.

I'd like to ask every1 whos reads this to give your opinion and the reason why u hate, dont like, like or just love the knife only community, and if never seen or tried knife only, Please feel free to join us!!

most popular knife only ctf servers:
85.131.190.80 23073 Shoozza KnifeOnly #0
85.131.190.80 23074 Shoozza KnifeOnly #1
85.131.190.80 23075 Shoozza KnifeOnly #2
85.25.71.233  23073  Crew.sk public

those servers are the general knife only (public) servers where the most public knifers play, however knife only isnt just about throwing knives to each others in public games, we think about tactics  and nice combinations and some insane dodges aswell.

We used to be a big and nice community tho (speaking from KO community) we always do clan wars and friendly wars and such to keep the fun with us, ofcourse we are motivated to be the best aswell!

please dont blame me or perhaps better to say, us for posting this we are just trying to get a bigger community

ps: we've got our own irc channel #soldat.knife on quakenet please join for additional information or XFire: Disturbedfox
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 10:59:42 am by Vos »
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
Re: ~ Tu [Knife Only]
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 01:01:52 pm »
after I have played some knife only, my skills with the knife increeses much, so I use to play it to get my skills up on a single weapon. but I have to be able to use it in normal ctf too, so I don't play it that much, it's fun for a while, then it gets booring. then It's fun again for a while. Im pretty good with knife so I don't like a server filled up with noobs with igh ping,
Instead I like 1 vs 1 knife only.

Offline daphenomena

• Major
  • -wP- DaPhenomena
    • FPSBanana
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 08:49:00 am »
after I have played some knife only, my skills with the knife increeses much, so I use to play it to get my skills up on a single weapon. but I have to be able to use it in normal ctf too, so I don't play it that much, it's fun for a while, then it gets booring. then It's fun again for a while. Im pretty good with knife so I don't like a server filled up with noobs with igh ping,
Instead I like 1 vs 1 knife only.

Yeah I agree, it gets boring if you're playing Knife only for long time, it's fun for maybe for a week.

Offline Vos

• Soldier
    • http://kosoldat.forumer.com/index.php
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 09:43:43 am »
ye i could agree with that if you spawned like hell all the time, camped etc but ye you guys are probably in the publics all the time...

Just try to join or setup an organised clan and active one so you can play clan wars and get more fame in to the knife community and u'll play lots of flag wars with friends and learn from each other, its so much more fun then public

ps: Make sure u got atleast a little skill before executing my advice
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Artem

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 08:22:54 am »
Aaahh.. Good old ~Tu :p Greetz

xx

Offline Zischer

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 05:28:50 am »
Maybe we can play a cw some day.

Looky: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=33621.0