Author Topic: #Fu Zombie Survival (kick, ..., ban)  (Read 1170 times)

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
#Fu Zombie Survival (kick, ..., ban)
« on: February 28, 2009, 06:56:52 am »
Today i was playing on #Fu and suddenly i get kicked, i rejoined and got kicked again after ~10seconds again, then i did !admin to see why i get kicked there come this Messege up "Admin requestet.. bla bla..."; no Admin came, and after 5-10 minutes a Admin was here, "@Blargg" or so, and he said: Get Out! and then he baned me for no reason. My friend got this Problem too..
Any ideas why he kicks? only for fun or what!?

Offline Lep

• Major(1)
Re: #Fu Zombie Survival (kick, ..., ban)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 11:02:04 am »
Well, Swompie, you should know exactly why you were kicked. First off, you were requesting for everyone to just sit around and do nothing (no shooting, no killing). What's the point of a game if you're not going to play it? You knew you were going to be kicked as you were trying variations of the same repeated phrase. It didn't happen immediately, as you had expected, but it happened eventually. Upon rejoining, you tried doing the same thing again. Are you stupid? I noticed it and I banned you. I couldn't care less about anyone playing on that server. Honestly, it needs to be shutdown entirely. People abuse almost every aspect of the gameplay, ruining it for the few who actually enjoy playing it as it's intended to be played. I've had to remove various features in hopes of removing the ability to glitch and abuse, but nothing stops them. I don't kick and ban for fun; I kick and ban to have one less person ruining the game.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 11:25:26 am »
That is actually true, I see players doing nothing for the sake of easy money, and what he said is right.

But I got a question. Are those maps have glitch as Easter egg or an actual bug?
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 12:54:46 pm »
Lep:
Ok, but maybe i was reading the Shop or Prices?
I'm not stupid.. and the Problem is actually that you didn't said, what i've done wrong..
thats annoying me! In some Points you're right like Glitching and buging... But i think, don't kick or ban them if it doesnt make trouble for other Players..
Quote from: Lep
you were requesting for everyone to just sit around and do nothing (no shooting, no killing)
Yes~No, i wanted to show them what's a better way to survive and get Money and Kills but some Guys won't check so things^^
Quote from: Lep
Honestly, it needs to be shutdown entirely.
Why? ;/

tehsnipa:
Quote from: tehsnipa
Are those maps have glitch as Easter egg or an actual bug?
Only actual Bugs...
But i must say, the most of this bugs can be only used with M79,Law and Nades!
So why don't disable them? (Classic Zombie Survival did).
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 01:03:04 pm by y0uRd34th »