Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making > Modding Ideas / General Discussions

Modding Guide

<< < (3/4) > >>

Hair|Trigger:
Ah..  you really managed to complicate the hell out of modding ><

why not some guides on weapon shading and such..  I think more pictures would make this much easier to read also.

Espadon:

--- Quote from: Hair|Trigger on February 04, 2009, 01:42:13 am ---why not some guides on weapon shading and such.. 

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Espadon on February 03, 2009, 03:57:27 pm ---One thing I do want to stay away from are tutorials, especially menu gun tutorials. I'll leave that up to you guys, since those are techniques and they tend to be a bit biased depending on each person's own style. I'm really against the whole infatuation with menu gun graphics, since I've downloaded too many mods that look pretty good at first but turn out to be total crap gameplay-wise.

--- End quote ---

PaFel:
Shading guide would be sensless 'cause everyone has own style.

Darkxr7500:
To:Espadon

stfu idiot looks at first, I make a mod of mario bros, thanks to the great idea of ​​Stan Marsh though you change things I get very good weapons mod just wondering if anyone has the mod Stan Marsh because I have trouble making the effect of (star power of mario in minigun) and second I saw no the date when the subject was published

I have it finished by 85% and said that I lack the respective sounds of each weapon,  gosteks and weapons that are completed and learn to shut your fucking mouth if you do not know which required that data

note my English is not very good and if it mocks want to see you speak my language and you do not know learn to stfu

DarkCrusade:
Wrong thread, you mean this one. I do not see why you have to make such a fuss about it, and I don't think insulting Espadon will lead to anything but you receiving a warning or even a ban, because you are just that stupid.

And yes, your English is quite sucky. So what? Who cares if it is not your mother tongue? Mine is German, and Espadon is from Asia. Get some proper education if you care that much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version