Author Topic: Vietnam War Mod  (Read 13704 times)

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
Re: Vietnam War Mod
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 12:16:21 pm »
So does raping make it worse? If the weapons looked okay before they were raped,

Wheren't they raped form beggining ;D?

I don't like this mod mainly 'cause I don't like Marshal's style (whose weapons you raped).

Like already said not M4 and A1 even worse 'cause A1 is the newest version with full-auto fire mode. Car-15 had strange stock that looked like shortened M16/M16A1 stock (I'm not sure but one of Hk416 versions use similar) or first version of folding 3 position XM177 stock (late version). First versions also had shortened M16A1 front grip.

CAR-15

Like -Sky- said, M16 barrel is too high, also the pistol-grip is strange, both car-15 and M16 should have the same.

M40 scope looks strange. Front grip looks also strange. It should have rounded ending, 'cause now it looks like A3 one.

RPD drum doesn't look like drum.

I wouldn't say nothing 'bout you 'cause of raping weaps 'cause I was starting like this too (but I haven't uploaded my remakes of... yes... Marshals weapons).

And one important thing, never post pictures of mod in zoom (if you want you can put one but you should put un-zoomed too) and don't use .jpg for them 'cause they look horible.

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 08:36:26 am »
Make the pictures smaller!!!

Also, they look a bit too resized, add some shading. other than that, quite nice.

Offline MorlanV

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2010, 07:44:52 am »
Please go onto your photobucket account, I can't view your screenshot's :|

I don't download mod's if they don't have screen's :(