Poll

Stick to 1 mode?

Good idea
Bad idea
Im only here to masturbate

Author Topic: Soldat needs only 1 mode  (Read 2878 times)

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
Re: Soldat needs only 1 mode
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 01:23:01 am »
Only 2 of those 6 servers have 10/10 ppl in them. The other 2 populated servers each have 1 single player in them.

Realistic will never be as popular as normal Soldat. I think most would agree it's not as fun, and abandoning Soldat's more enjoyable modes would not change that.

People are jumping on you because you wish that popular modes would be gone to supplement the less active ones, but you don't take in account that many people would not play the game if limited to stuff they don't like. I know I hate realistic, and I would stop playing Soldat if limited to just it.

Offline Meep.

• Camper
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 01:31:40 am »
If Realistic mode was to go, I would to, and probably most of the dedicated R/S community.  It's fine; it may not have the most players but it certainly has a good following.  Besides, I switch between Normal and Real a bit more often now, and I like it that way.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 01:37:05 am by Meep. »

Offline Grey

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 02:04:34 am »
People are jumping on you because you wish that popular modes would be gone to supplement the less active ones
Well like I said, to try and get the best of both worlds and mesh those together. Not just completely cut 1 mode off.

It very well may not work, just an idea to gather everyone on the same servers.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 05:20:08 am »
OOOOhhh AAAAAhh OOOOOHhh AAAAAHhh XDDD
*masturbating on this topic*

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2006, 06:56:29 pm »
OOOOhhh AAAAAhh OOOOOHhh AAAAAHhh XDDD
*masturbating on this topic*

Anyways, I never play realistic, as it's not as much fun and I often find it annoying. Just my opinion. I hear there are some good servers like Leo's servers, but I'm still not a fan of realistic mode.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P