Author Topic: crouch advantage:  (Read 14486 times)

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
Re: crouch advantage:
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2009, 02:28:29 am »
I'm more for putting each increase as its own value in weapons.ini instead of being a hardcoded universal value. Downside: a lot of WM mods will have to be redone to accommodate.
I'd also prefer seeing the values changeable in the weapon.ini for each individual weapon.

Not really. All you need to do is to is add the line and value like "CrouchReload=0", just like how you added a "Recoil=0" into old weapon mods when the recoil was first made modifiable in Soldat.

Offline Gotfryd

• Camper
  • realistic rules!
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2009, 03:00:36 am »
Downside: a lot of WM mods will have to be redone to accommodate.
Not really. All you need to do is to is add the line and value like "CrouchReload=0", just like how you added a "Recoil=0" into old weapon mods when the recoil was first made modifiable in Soldat.
I think Espadon wants to say that mods won't work without adding this to weapons.ini and many new players don't know how to do this (I know it's easy, but you have to look around to find out how it works).

Offline Lumen-Shroom

• Soldier
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 12:34:14 am »
^^camping with an short range weapon?... does that work for u?

M79 isn't really short ranged

Full support for this

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 04:16:09 pm »
this "Crouch Advantage" should be mainly and directly applied to the larger and longer gun reloads. Barret and Minimi, Minigun for example.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!