Author Topic: Throwing the saw  (Read 3310 times)

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
Re: Throwing the saw
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2009, 05:28:46 pm »
I say, if MM is going to keep the crouch bug, then he better make saws damageable when players throw ~_~
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 10:18:27 pm »
^What the hell does that have to do with ANYTHING, let alone the saw?

i support this, but only if we make the knife have an instant rate of fire and a lower throwing speed. and make the law shoot bullets semiautomatically, from any position. maybe increase the rate of fire on the barrett, increase the clip size to 30 or so, make it automatic, and perhaps lower the speed to make it balanced.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2009, 10:28:02 pm »
"Oh shit I ran out of petrol for my chainsaw, I know, instead of taking some cover for 1.5 seconds I'll take the 2.6% chance that I will hit my enemy and maybe kill them, gee ever since the ability to throw your saw doing damage was added, this game has gone to a new level."
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 05:35:34 am »
lmao @ chutem

Anyways, as much as there have been times where i wished to throw a whirring saw into my enemy, its not necessary. It requires further balancing just for that minor fraction of a use. Id prefer to shake my fist, curse, joke about not being able to throw it at my opponent and leave it at that.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and then asked for forgiveness.

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*