Author Topic: A* ~ rising up from the grave  (Read 15311 times)

Offline Amida

• Major
Re: A* ~ rising up from the grave
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 04:40:20 pm »
Well U13 INF seems to be up now and any INF vet knows that was the place to be before it went down and graveyard sprang up. So hopefully more people see it and join in soon ;D

U13 INF is our home now, I'll try my best to play there because at the moment my ping is crazy (never stopped me before though right? :D).

I'll contact the members that don't visit this forum and inform them on what's happening.

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 04:45:20 pm »
Well U13 INF seems to be up now and any INF vet knows that was the place to be before it went down and graveyard sprang up. So hopefully more people see it and join in soon ;D

U13 INF is our home now, I'll try my best to play there because at the moment my ping is crazy (never stopped me before though right? :D).

I'll contact the members that don't visit this forum and inform them on what's happening.

I think all the inf servers are effed up :\ they go crazy the score board for blue it gose up  by 20 or 30 in 5 sec the points :\
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline Amida

• Major
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 04:57:19 pm »
You are right about U13.. but Leo's seems to be working fine.. so Leo's is now our home inf server for the time being.. we'll all have to adjust to realistic mode.

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 06:38:25 pm »
You are right about U13.. but Leo's seems to be working fine.. so Leo's is now our home inf server for the time being.. we'll all have to adjust to realistic mode.

Ohh :D but is it realistic I sorta hate realistic :\

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2009, 08:04:14 pm »
What? Noooo!

Curses.... I hate realastic too...... There should be some other server...
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2009, 01:16:27 am »
Come my children! I shall take good care of you :D

Offline Amida

• Major
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2009, 05:00:27 am »
Well I managed to get two A*members to play with me in leo's inf yesterday and I was amazed how fast it increased in players. It also helped spamming his other servers for players using the /all command  :D.

The AK is really powerful in realistic which is great, shame about the recoil though  :P. I was hoping to see some old players from 1.3.1 there like snip, enigma, vilho and Hello kitty but no success, i'm guessing they quit? :(

I want all Allstar members to atleast give Leo's realistic inf a try.. It has inf_Industrial  :-*

Offline SniperTheKiller

• Major
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2009, 10:11:59 am »
snip 's into gathering, vilho is into madcow, but still playing. Alot of old players still play there, but not 24/7

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2009, 02:48:46 pm »
Well I managed to get two A*members to play with me in leo's inf yesterday and I was amazed how fast it increased in players. It also helped spamming his other servers for players using the /all command  :D.

The AK is really powerful in realistic which is great, shame about the recoil though  :P. I was hoping to see some old players from 1.3.1 there like snip, enigma, vilho and Hello kitty but no success, i'm guessing they quit? :(

I want all Allstar members to atleast give Leo's realistic inf a try.. It has inf_Industrial  :-*
I shall, since Leo will take a good care of us.
snip 's into gathering, vilho is into madcow, but still playing. Alot of old players still play there, but not 24/7
Yep, I'm usually a CTF player, but I've always wanted to try INF clan. Also, playing CTF helps you in overall skills of Offence and Defense.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2009, 02:49:12 pm »
You won't rape us, right? :D

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2009, 03:56:39 pm »
Im going to leos inf in about 10 min so meet you or anyone there if going there or are there

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2009, 03:59:59 pm »
You won't rape us, right? :D
NO! I promise :D

Offline Smexy Mofo

• Major(1)
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2009, 04:42:59 am »
A* ~ crawling back to the grave....or so it seems like. Hey really.....where's everybody? I miss you all but you just walked away and broke my heart into a thousand pieces ._.

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2009, 03:32:18 pm »
I wish someone made a non-realistic server for inf then I will be happy :) but until that day comes I will be playing ctf :\

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2009, 03:46:50 pm »
A* ~ crawling back to the grave....or so it seems like. Hey really.....where's everybody? I miss you all but you just walked away and broke my heart into a thousand pieces ._.

Yea...Same here mofo honey :(
You guys, even my and mofo's mutual love can't ease the pain of losing both the graveyard and internal bleeding...not to mention blood poland D:
You guys gotta give craot1gamer a shot once his server is up and running, or I will burn your houses, sell your families to work as slaves in Morocco, and kill you!
b&

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2009, 04:05:40 pm »
Well I tried running one awhile back, and it worked fine and didn't seem to lag too much, but my internet gave out as soon as a 4th person joined the server. Every time, too. As soon as a 4th joined, the connection dies.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Ant

• Major(1)
  • I`m cooler than you....
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2009, 12:37:48 pm »
Problem seems to be that theres no good inf server on 1.5. I talked with Joey and Antihero about that stuff on SNI ;D Other thing is, that some players don`t want to leave 1.4.2, which is really stupid... whateva, i miss mofo and sho and some leet inf games... =`(

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2009, 12:50:00 pm »
Problem seems to be that theres no good inf server on 1.5. I talked with Joey and Antihero about that stuff on SNI ;D Other thing is, that some players don`t want to leave 1.4.2, which is really stupid... whateva, i miss mofo and sho and some leet inf games... =`(

You guys should start paying more attention to the lobby...Look for #FU inf server (Ger), and U13 inf (USA)...The latter however seems to have a problem with users that haven't downloaded the 1.5 patch though. Don't know why. I always idle those 2 for hours and no one comes...They all switched to leo's...Hey leo could you please host a normal inf? You're popular enough to make it work >_>
b&

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2009, 01:54:15 pm »
You are asking me to expand to normal after 4 years ?  ;D

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2009, 02:13:48 pm »
You are asking me to expand to normal after 4 years ?  ;D

Lol why not? :(
Hey you'd be even more of a contributor to the inf community, and come on leo there's at least 20 guys here on the forum which both you and I know, and they all want some good inf servers. (And you're famous for the quality of your servers...)
b&