Author Topic: A* ~ rising up from the grave  (Read 15315 times)

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
Re: A* ~ rising up from the grave
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2009, 03:33:55 pm »
You are asking me to expand to normal after 4 years ?  ;D

Lol why not? :(
Hey you'd be even more of a contributor to the inf community, and come on leo there's at least 20 guys here on the forum which both you and I know, and they all want some good inf servers. (And you're famous for the quality of your servers...)
Thanks for the kind words but my box is already overloaded :( Can't take another server. If in the feature I can get a better box we'll see  ;)

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2009, 05:14:22 pm »
You are asking me to expand to normal after 4 years ?  ;D

Lol why not? :(
Hey you'd be even more of a contributor to the inf community, and come on leo there's at least 20 guys here on the forum which both you and I know, and they all want some good inf servers. (And you're famous for the quality of your servers...)
Thanks for the kind words but my box is already overloaded :( Can't take another server. If in the feature I can get a better box we'll see  ;)

So you mean all that ass kissing went to waste? Darn...
Future=X
X= ? years ?
Is there anything possible to be done in order to help make the future rush it? XD
b&

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2009, 06:31:38 pm »
Gah, i'm not in the mood for absolutely anything. Watching The Little Mermaid on my iPod, how fun is that? (to be honest, it actually is fun cause i used to watch those when i was a littlee kid. So nostalgic <3 )
I suppose I'll give realistic a shot. Gotta try something new already.

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2009, 09:03:26 pm »
Gah, i'm not in the mood for absolutely anything. Watching The Little Mermaid on my iPod, how fun is that? (to be honest, it actually is fun cause i used to watch those when i was a littlee kid. So nostalgic <3 )
I suppose I'll give realistic a shot. Gotta try something new already.

Come on down to AMIDAS PRED INF :)
Infiltration|Veterinarian