Author Topic: anyone still playing Diablo II LoD ?  (Read 3476 times)

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
anyone still playing Diablo II LoD ?
« on: August 27, 2014, 01:48:37 pm »
Hey,
I used to play Diablo II LoD years ago and I had some quite good account but it was deleted due to 90days inactivity.
If there is anyone around who does still play the game I would like to get started again.

It's just quite boring and hard to get started alone, especially the leveling part takes very long.

So, if there is anyone around let me know!
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
Re: anyone still playing Diablo II LoD ?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 01:55:04 pm »
Oh geeze, I could level you to 70 in a day with the right "bumpers" using a glitch to move through the difficulties. You are probably not US West though... But I'd be willing to start a new character wherever.

Offline 15th_account

• Inactive Soldat Developer
  • Soldier
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 12:26:30 pm »
You people are weird to me. Playing that fantastic game solo allows you to immerse yourself. Online for me, even with friends, just seemed to be an awkward compromise of pacing and meta-gaming.

The best part of the game is exploring the world as you're specializing your character. By the time you get to level 70 the game is nearly over and you've already nailed down your skill tree.

Everyone but me are playing the game wrong!

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 12:57:57 pm »
You people are weird to me. Playing that fantastic game solo allows you to immerse yourself. Online for me, even with friends, just seemed to be an awkward compromise of pacing and meta-gaming.

The best part of the game is exploring the world as you're specializing your character. By the time you get to level 70 the game is nearly over and you've already nailed down your skill tree.

Everyone but me are playing the game wrong!
Well, that's true and that's what I did with my old account but once you have made all that way and several good characters you have no motivation to do so again (I don't).

However, .. I installed D II LoD which took quite long and a lot of CD switching and in the end the game doesn't launch.
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 02:16:06 pm »
words

Yeah sure, but after doing that x number of times, it's about getting a new class, better items, and leveling with friends, or just power leveling.

Offline PaulBrown

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 08:33:23 pm »
Must have been 10 years, since I played that game. Baldurs gate was still my fav though :p

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 01:48:15 pm »
Haven't played in years, but I'll give it a right go. Tired of D3 and WoT anyways...
I fucking miss all you cunts!