Author Topic: (Question)Not cheating but have a cheat program installed  (Read 744 times)

Offline TaggerungZX

• Major(1)
(Question)Not cheating but have a cheat program installed
« on: February 20, 2009, 10:53:40 pm »
Whenever I try to play, it always gives me an access violation, and I wasn't actually cheating. please help!

note: I recently added some new bots and a mod, and before I was able to play, but occasionally got these errors.

EDIT: even reinstalling the game, uninstalling the cheat program, and removing new bots and mods dosent work.
It worked before, but not now.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 11:18:01 pm by TaggerungZX »

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
Re: (Question)Not cheating but have a cheat program installed
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 11:56:50 pm »
wait, ..., wat

but have a cheat program installed
its pretty self explaining, even if you dont cheat, the anti hack is still recognizing it as a cheat and kicks you

but, i dont get it, cause you mentioned only mods

but, i will quote the rules
Quote from: TEH ALMIGHTY RULES
Do not post cheats, hacks or cracks here!

Do not post cheats for soldat, links to cheating sites or ask for cheats. Don't even try to justify the modification of soldat in unauthorised manners. Keep in mind this is the Official forums for the entire game, we do not condone anything of the sort. In fact, if you even use hacks in the game, just get out.

Do not post to tell us about some encounter with a hacker, and do not name any hackers, hacks, or say anything about details. We know hacks exists, and the people who can are doing things to bring hacking to an end.

Any members doing the above will be banned from the forum. Forever! Any members found to be affiliated with any hacking groups will be immediately banned.

wait, by cheating you consider a mod that has something with changed gosteks, and such or an application that is actually cheating?

if its the second, IT IS YOUR FAULT
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 02:50:43 am »
Well I'm not the king of the world but I am the king of the world.

Got that?

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 09:36:29 am »
Thread in violation with the forum rules. Locked.
I fucking miss all you cunts!